Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Game can't find mods after being played

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freiya
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Game can't find mods after being played   Fri May 26, 2017 9:29 pm

So i've been playing the 4.4 for quite a bit.

played in 2016, playing now.. and today i got this problem:

http://imgur.com/a/L7g2i

Basically the game can't locate the mods; Not sure what causes it because i didn't touched the folder or other files related. I dont have steam installed so that steam pop up made me wonder a bit..

i'll try a new fresh installation, hopefully the saves wont get messed after.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cranky
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Game can't find mods after being played   Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:22 am

The First Image is exactly like mine. Game wont recognize the enabled mods.
But this is how it looks like in MO. Help?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game can't find mods after being played   Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:25 pm

Depending on the method of installation MO might not recognize the correct load order or path.
If pack is installed correctly with the recommended X:\Skyrim path MO will start with the correct load order (the one above is not correct)

If you think the pack is installed correctly and the load order doesn't seem right copy the 

loadorder.txt , modlist.txt and plugins.txt from the archive to the pack again. They are located in 

Skyrim Perfectly Modded 4.4.7z\Skyrim\profiles\RottenDub\ (obviously copy them to the same folder where you've installed the pack)

Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Game can't find mods after being played   Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:34 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
Depending on the method of installation MO might not recognize the correct load order or path.
If pack is installed correctly with the recommended X:\Skyrim path MO will start with the correct load order (the one above is not correct)

If you think the pack is installed correctly and the load order doesn't seem right copy the 

loadorder.txt , modlist.txt and plugins.txt from the archive to the pack again. They are located in 

Skyrim Perfectly Modded 4.4.7z\Skyrim\profiles\RottenDub\ (obviously copy them to the same folder where you've installed the pack)
Steam Installation using symlink to link to X:\
I cant find any non steam version, it seems like it isnt out there.
I will try another way to install it. I keep you posted :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Game can't find mods after being played
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!