Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Main Quest - Dragonborn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CalHC
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Main Quest - Dragonborn   Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:38 am

Hello =)

I have two doubts.

1 - How do I go about the main Dragonborn missions? I'm looking forward to finding Lydia to be housecarl.

2 - I installed a MOD of kiss in the Skyrim, but the MOD did not work, it is as if the command was given, but the animation did not happen.

Thank you =)

Sorry for my bad English.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Quest - Dragonborn   Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:35 pm

@CalHC wrote:
Hello =)

I have two doubts.

1 - How do I go about the main Dragonborn missions? I'm looking forward to finding Lydia to be housecarl.

2 - I installed a MOD of kiss in the Skyrim, but the MOD did not work, it is as if the command was given, but the animation did not happen.

Thank you =)

A quick search would answer you questions.

http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/search?mode=searchbox&search_keywords=MAIN+QUEST&show_results=topics

When installing new mods check author's instructions and compatibility with other mods.

Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Main Quest - Dragonborn   Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:41 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
@CalHC wrote:
Hello =)

I have two doubts.

Thank you =)

A quick search would answer you questions.

http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/search?mode=searchbox&search_keywords=MAIN+QUEST&show_results=topics

When installing new mods check author's instructions and compatibility with other mods.

Okay, thank you Rotten.

Sorry for not doing a search, but I do not know English, everything I write is using Google Translate, so some things get more complicated for me.

I'll read about the Dragonborn quest, and check for incompatibilities of the mod, if I find anything, I'll post it here if anyone has the same question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Main Quest - Dragonborn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!