Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Side by Side configuration is incorrect

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vraxo
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Side by Side configuration is incorrect   Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:18 pm

When I try to open ModOrganizer.exe I get this error: The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more details. When I do sxstrace.exe the errors are this:
ERROR: Cannot resolve reference dlls,processorArchitecture="x86",type="win32",version="1.0.0.0".
ERROR: Activation Context generation failed.

The event logs say this:
Activation context generation failed for "X:\Skyrim\ModOrganizer.exe". Dependent Assembly dlls,processorArchitecture="x86",type="win32",version="1.0.0.0" could not be found. Please use sxstrace.exe for detailed diagnosis.

Does anyone know a fix for this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Side by Side configuration is incorrect   Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:39 pm

@Vraxo wrote:
When I try to open ModOrganizer.exe I get this error: The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more details. When I do sxstrace.exe the errors are this:
ERROR: Cannot resolve reference dlls,processorArchitecture="x86",type="win32",version="1.0.0.0".

The event logs say this:
Activation context generation failed for "X:\Skyrim\ModOrganizer.exe". Dependent Assembly dlls,processorArchitecture="x86",type="win32",version="1.0.0.0" could not be found. Please use sxstrace.exe for detailed diagnosis.

Find the redist folder in the pack (X:\Skyrim\-=SPM 5 redist=-\Redist it should look like this

Install anything that you think you are missing.This will help with possible future errors in other games also.
Restart PC and see if the problem persists.

Vraxo
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Side by Side configuration is incorrect   Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:53 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
@Vraxo wrote:

The event logs say this:

Find the redist folder in the pack (X:\Skyrim\-=SPM 5 redist=-\Redist it should look like this

Install anything that you think you are missing.This will help with possible future errors in other games also.
Restart PC and see if the problem persists.

After installing everything I did not have and restarting. I get the same errors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Side by Side configuration is incorrect   

Back to top Go down

Side by Side configuration is incorrect
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!