Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Running as MO Profile

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bobtehbarbarian
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Running as MO Profile   Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:27 pm

Hey guys, was looking at this modpack and it looks super neat. I was thinking about giving it a try.

I have a question, however. I'm currently running Belmont Boy's Ultimate Skyrim, and I'm not planning to stop anytime soon. I'm really enjoying the challenge and immersion, and I find permadeath adds an element of tension to the game not found with any other mods I've played with.

BUT (and this is a big but)... sometimes I prefer not having the tension and realism (typically right after a character I enjoy dies). Does anyone know if it's possible to run this modpack as a profile on Mod Organizer instead of doing a fresh install on a new partition?

Failing this, does anyone know if there a way to install 2 instances of a game with steam?

If not, nbd. I can wait on this pack til I get bored of US (or failing that, when all of the characters I like die, and then install US as a separate file after).
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Running as MO Profile
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!