Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

How to change body type?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: How to change body type?   Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:19 pm

Just discovered this project and have successfully installed it and running it without any issues. 

I would prefer to use the UNP (UUNP) body type though, how would I go about changing it? I understand that Immersive Armours is CBBE based etc. 

It seems like the body files are located in the Data folder (textures, meshes). Am I ok just replacing these files? Or could I just use bodyslide to change things?

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to change body type?   Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:05 pm

billysha wrote:
Just discovered this project and have successfully installed it and running it without any issues. 

I would prefer to use the UNP (UUNP) body type though, how would I go about changing it? I understand that Immersive Armours is CBBE based etc. 

It seems like the body files are located in the Data folder (textures, meshes). Am I ok just replacing these files? Or could I just use bodyslide to change things?

Thanks in advance!

Well most of the meshes and textures and replacing them could be troublesome as they are about 100-200+ new armors fitted to CBBE HDT some manually installed,merged and so on.
I've spent a tens of hours to make everything work together but you could give it a try.
*Make sure you don't mess with skeleton files that's another type of cookie
*Make sure you don't mess with HDT files and the new body is HDT compatible

Start by selecting a UUNP body with BodySlide and create some new body textures/replace.
Then batch build new armors meshes and textures with BodySlideWXP or bodyslide.
Armors that you should rebuild are Remodeled Armors,TGL nord mail,Bless armors and Tera armors.
Some armors and meshes(1 armor mod combined from other 3)don't know if you change those meshes.

Good Luck and Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

How to change body type?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!