Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

How can you wear more rings?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soullesswaffle
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: How can you wear more rings?   Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:40 pm

Hello,

I'd like my character to wear more than one or two rings at once, but I haven't been able to figure out how.

I saw in the mod list that the pack includes Dovahbling, but when I try to make use of its "ten finger ring system", the right-click menu doesn't show.
I think it's being overridden by Immersive Jewelry's system which supposedly lets you wear up to 4 or 5 rings at once, although I haven't gotten this to work either.

There's also this bit of text in the Immersive Jewelry readme (ctrl+f "dovahbling"):
Quote :
The Signet Ring Pack from Dovahbling - This is the only part of Dovahbling not included in Immersive Jewelry, but they are rings given on ascendancy to the thanedom of all the holds.
Immersive Jewelry can let you wear 4 rings, technically 5 if you finish certain quests. Now that Dovahbling uses the ring swap script, however, you can swap the thane rings onto all of your remaining fingers, for a total of 10. 

But I'm not sure what this would mean in my case.

I appreciate any assistance :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How can you wear more rings?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!