Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Snowfall ENB extra files

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
anpao67
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Snowfall ENB extra files   Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:08 am

Has anyone done a full install of snowfall enb using SPM 4.4? I want to do the full install and I am looking at the nexus page, but I am unsure of what steps I should so sense I just installed the presets. Here are the steps on the nexus page:

Code:
Installation instructions for v1.1
1. Install Vivid Weathers, deactivate/hide the esp.
2. Install NLVA (not the ENB)
3. Install SnowFall V1.1 via a mod manager, and empty the ENB contents into the Skyrim directory.

Should I do steps 1 and 2? If anyone has already  set this up let me know. Also let me know if it runs with with SPM4.4 or if there are any issues. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Snowfall ENB extra files   Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:37 am

anpao67 wrote:
Has anyone done a full install of snowfall enb using SPM 4.4? I want to do the full install and I am looking at the nexus page, but I am unsure of what steps I should so sense I just installed the presets. Here are the steps on the nexus page:

Code:
Installation instructions for v1.1
2. Install NLVA (not the ENB)
3. Install SnowFall V1.1 via a mod manager, and empty the ENB contents into the Skyrim directory.

Should I do steps 1 and 2? If anyone has already  set this up let me know. Also let me know if it runs with with SPM4.4 or if there are any issues. Thanks!

•Go to an inside cell, save and quit.

•Remove these mods (from MO's left pane)

Dark Dungeons for Skyrim-Dawnguard-Dragonborn.esp
RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp

•Download SnowFall Weathers 1.5

2. Install SnowFall Weathers and move ENB files into main skyrim directory. Install the latest ENB binaries, and configure you ENBLocal.ini. Note that NLVA is no longer required as it is integrated. 

•You can get the files from the ENB Presets for SPM 4.4 Instruction here

3. Make sure the SnowFall Weathers.esp loads after audio mods and lighting mods. JawZ has given permission for me to include the light record of ELE in SnowFall Weathers.esp, so now your lights will be the right colors if you play with or without lighting mods. ELE and RS are still recommended. If you find everything is too dark, don't use Relighting Skyrim or the ELFX Enhancer.

anpao67

PostSubject: Re: Snowfall ENB extra files   Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:14 pm

Thanks! I have one question though. Do I need to also disable Relighting Skyrim - Updated for USLEEP?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anpao67

PostSubject: Having issues   Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:47 pm

So I also had to disable dyndolod because it was using Relighting Skyrim esp. But now when I get inside the game it looks like its only running on one cpu core. One of my cores is just getting hammered to 100% while all the rest seem almost idle. Is this to be expected?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Snowfall ENB extra files
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!