Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Love the Mod, Issues are with camera angles while in combat and stagger.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
crshbndct
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Love the Mod, Issues are with camera angles while in combat and stagger.   Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:14 pm

Every time I go to fight anything, at all, I get staggered, and that is the end of my chances at that fight.

Unless it is someone I sneak up on and stab in the back, I can't kill anyone.

If I get hit, I stagger back uncontrollably, lose all my weapons and then it's over for me. I am struggling to kill base-level wolves with legendary daedric armor, if there are more than one of them. If I am fighting the first one, the second will attack me and then it is over.

Admittedly, I am not greatly skilled at combat, but even so, I cannot make any progress at even novice level.

TL;DR: I need to disable the stagger when hit thing, but cannot figure out how, and can't progress because of it.

My System:

i5-3550 3.5GHz
16GB DDR3 (Single channel sadly)
Asus ROG Strix 1060 OC (2100/9600)
Playing Steam version symlinked to a hard drive.
(Games runs at 35-60, average 50)

pls help. (I should mention that I have spent hours searching for the answer to this, asking on the forum is my last resort)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love the Mod, Issues are with camera angles while in combat and stagger.   Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:13 pm

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Don't remember SPM 4.4 having any combat mods but do check SPERG from MCM menu and see if it has anything that you can configure.

Is you load order correct? as per https://modwat.ch/u/RottenDub . If not that might be your problem.

Remember when going into melee . block / bash / time your bashes / attack.

New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Love the Mod, Issues are with camera angles while in combat and stagger.   Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:18 pm

Thank you I will have a look through the SPERG menu and see if there is anything in there. 

Another question: is autosaving disabled? I just had a major crash and lost a bit of progress, mostly because I was so into the game that I forgot to save.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Love the Mod, Issues are with camera angles while in combat and stagger.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!