Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

[solved]Failed to Initialize Renderer problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leynan
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: [solved]Failed to Initialize Renderer problem   Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:58 pm

So, my normal Skyrim worked just fine even when I had my own compilation of mods in there (around 300), but after installing this modpack I haven't been able to open up Skyrim. When I launch it gives me the error message: "Failed to initialize renderer.
Your display doesn't support the selected resolution. Please set a different resoultion in Skyrim's Launcher under "Display Settings"."

I've tried every resolution on the list, tried windowed and fullscreen and gotten no results. I've reinstalled my drivers (running AMD 7500 series) and not getting any results. Cleared my appcache and restarted my computer and still got nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, 
Leynan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Failed to Initialize Renderer problem   Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:50 pm

@Leynan wrote:
So, my normal Skyrim worked just fine even when I had my own compilation of mods in there (around 300), but after installing this modpack I haven't been able to open up Skyrim. When I launch it gives me the error message: "Failed to initialize renderer.
Your display doesn't support the selected resolution. Please set a different resoultion in Skyrim's Launcher under "Display Settings"."

I've tried every resolution on the list, tried windowed and fullscreen and gotten no results. I've reinstalled my drivers (running AMD 7500 series) and not getting any results. Cleared my appcache and restarted my computer and still got nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, 
Leynan

Hello!

Try this 

Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Failed to Initialize Renderer problem   Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:44 pm

Did not work unfortunately. Still comes up with the same error message. I tried to do a fresh reinstall, nothing changed. I reinstalled Skyrim and it worked fine until I added the modpack. Not sure whats causing this though I think it might be to do with the ENB.

Thanks,
Leynan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Failed to Initialize Renderer problem   Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:03 pm

ENB is know for throwing fits with AMD as it was build on Nvidia arhitecture.
This might help (or not)

http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t211-amd-performance-guide

http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/perfomance-guides.html

EDIT : But then again your problem seems to be as basic .ini read to set the resolution. Make sure you have admin rights for everything in the pack.

Quote :
What i like to do especially when using one application to run another (MO>SKSE , MO>config etc) is to sort by type and apply "run as admin" on everything in the pack. (you can also do a quick search for ".exe" found in the Skyrim folder) This ensures MO can properly launch everything with proper rights.

Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Failed to Initialize Renderer problem   Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:02 am

Unfortunately after going through all of the guides and setting everything to run as admin nothing has changed. Dunno if my computer just really doesn't want it or I fucked something up during the installation or something. If you have anymore things I could try I would be open to them.

Thanks,
Leynan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leynan
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Failed to Initialize Renderer problem   Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:23 am

Whew! After hours of experimenting I managed to make the whole shebang work. Thanks a ton for the info, it helped me get it in the end.

Thanks,
Leynan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Failed to Initialize Renderer problem   Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:34 pm

@Leynan wrote:
Whew! After hours of experimenting I managed to make the whole shebang work. Thanks a ton for the info, it helped me get it in the end.

Thanks,
Leynan

No problem! What was the source of the problem?

Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Failed to Initialize Renderer problem   Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:01 pm

It was corrupted ini files in my MO profiles folder. I just made new ones and dropped them in, working like a charm now.

Thanks,
Leynan
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[solved]Failed to Initialize Renderer problem
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!