Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Delete colored sign posts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crevis
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Delete colored sign posts   Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:40 pm

Great looking mod collection!
How can I remove the colored sign posts? I tried installing Weathered Road Signs by Nimbli Bimbli at the bottom of the load order but they are still colored.

I noticed in the data folder there is a texture folder which contains lots of loose duplicate mod textures, is this intentional?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Delete colored sign posts   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:07 pm

@Crevis wrote:
Great looking mod collection!
How can I remove the colored sign posts? I tried installing Weathered Road Signs by Nimbli Bimbli at the bottom of the load order but they are still colored.

I noticed in the data folder there is a texture folder which contains lots of loose duplicate mod textures, is this intentional?

Hello! Yeah i removed them for 5.0. here's a list of good replaces that will bypass the glowing ones.

You can also add "blowing in the wind" and "skyrim is windy"  or any windy mods for more immuuhrsion. ☺

New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Fixed!   Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:34 am

Thanks Rotten!
I deleted the Mystical Illumination - Glowing Signs mod but the signs were still colored. It seems a copy of the Mystical Illumination mod files were in the data folder in a textures folder which were given priority. Once I deleted those the new sign post mod worked.
Did you place a textures folder in the Data folder for a reason? I tried moving it to see what would happen and things went missing in the game, like the bottom of the riverwood bridge.

Thanks for all your hard work!  I installed snowfall enb and the game looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Delete colored sign posts   Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:42 am

@Crevis wrote:
Thanks Rotten!
I deleted the Mystical Illumination - Glowing Signs mod but the signs were still colored. It seems a copy of the Mystical Illumination mod files were in the data folder in a textures folder which were given priority. Once I deleted those the new sign post mod worked.
Did you place a textures folder in the Data folder for a reason? I tried moving it to see what would happen and things went missing in the game, like the bottom of the riverwood bridge.

Thanks for all your hard work!  I installed snowfall enb and the game looks amazing.

Yeah there are some files in Data folder of manually installed texture mods when not everything was handled by MO.(very early version of the pack days i think)

Glad you are enjoying it man.

Delete colored sign posts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!