Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

More than 204 mods in left pane, and more than 143 in right pane..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keopha
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: More than 204 mods in left pane, and more than 143 in right pane..   Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:54 pm

Hello
I'm pretty sure this question has already been asked a million times, but I'm not sure about which terms I should use in the search bar to find the answer, I did some researches and found nothing close to my problem..

I'm at the step 5 of the installation, and when I open Mod Organizer (as the title says :) I have more than 204 mods in left pane, and more than 143 in right pane here is a screenshot 

Is this a problem ?
Thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More than 204 mods in left pane, and more than 143 in right pane..   Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:04 pm

@Keopha wrote:
Hello
I'm pretty sure this question has already been asked a million times, but I'm not sure about which terms I should use in the search bar to find the answer, I did some researches and found nothing close to my problem..

I'm at the step 5 of the installation, and when I open Mod Organizer (as the title says :) I have more than 204 mods in left pane, and more than 143 in right pane here is a screenshot 

Is this a problem ?
Thanks a lot

Hello! You load order looks be correct and you should be good to go!
Enjoy!

Keopha
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: More than 204 mods in left pane, and more than 143 in right pane..   Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:13 pm

Great ! Thanks for your fast reply ! I was also wondering.. is it playable in windowed ? Do I need to change the settings directly in the .ini, as I can't start from the launcher ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More than 204 mods in left pane, and more than 143 in right pane..   Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:18 pm

@Keopha wrote:
Great ! Thanks for your fast reply ! I was also wondering.. is it playable in windowed ? Do I need to change the settings directly in the .ini, as I can't start from the launcher ?

It is but you will loose control over brightness settings.
You won't ever need vanilla launcher with this pack.

enblocal.ini is what you want to modify:

[WINDOW]
ForceBorderless=false
ForceBorderlessFullscreen=false

set to true in whichever combination you want.

Keopha
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: More than 204 mods in left pane, and more than 143 in right pane..   Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:30 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
@Keopha wrote:

It is but you will loose control over brightness settings.
You won't ever need vanilla launcher with this pack.

enblocal.ini is what you want to modify:

[WINDOW]
ForceBorderless=false
ForceBorderlessFullscreen=false

set to true in whichever combination you want.
Ah ! perfect, thanks a lot :D have a nice day :)

EDIT : uhhh small problem, after doing that, the GUI and font are looking like they have been downscaled : 
Is it because I'm using a 2560x1440 resolution on my monitor ? Do I need to follow the tutorial to get 1440p ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More than 204 mods in left pane, and more than 143 in right pane..   Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:47 pm

Yeah give it a go.

I can only use DSR (and DSR works fine) but can't test on a true 1440p monitor because ... reasons ☺

Keopha
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: More than 204 mods in left pane, and more than 143 in right pane..   Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:39 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
Yeah give it a go.

I can only use DSR (and DSR works fine) but can't test on a true 1440p monitor because ... reasons ☺
Okay and.. last question, I can't find the line I'm supposed to change in effect.txt and effect.txt.ini, do I need to add them ?
EDIT: Added them, it's working ! sorry ahah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More than 204 mods in left pane, and more than 143 in right pane..   

Back to top Go down

More than 204 mods in left pane, and more than 143 in right pane..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!