Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Modorganizer.ini confusion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
XAkaviri
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Modorganizer.ini confusion   Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:40 pm

I am so close to playing this finally i just do not know what to do here.

[list="padding-right: 0px; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); margin: 5px 0px !important; padding-left: 3em !important; list-style-position: outside !important; list-style-image: initial !important;"]
[*]Press CTRL+H for Notepad and Notepad++ to bring up the Find & Replace Window

[*]Find "X:\\" and Replace it with "YOUR INSTALL DRIVE LOCATION\\SteamLibrary\\steamapps\\common\\Skyrim"

[*]Find "X:/" and Replace it with "YOUR INSTALL DRIVE LOCATION\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim"

[/list]

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim

That is where my skyrim is installed, the regular steam directory on my C drive, which i assume is fine for the steam installation i didnt make another partition.

My filepath is different from the instructions, could someone who knows what they are doing paste what exactly im supposed to replace "X:\\" and "X:/" with?

Please and thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Modorganizer.ini confusion   Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:10 pm

Hello!

Firstly i would recommend to make your Skyrim non-steam and follow the other guide.It's much easier but it's up to you

You can check out http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/search?mode=searchbox&search_keywords=steam&show_results=topics

Modorganizer.ini confusion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!