Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Doing everything to the letter, problems every step of the way :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NataliePortmansUnderwear
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Doing everything to the letter, problems every step of the way :(   Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:36 am

Hi there! First off I would like to thank everyone who made this mod pack possible. Its incredible! And Gorgeous! With that being said my frustrations with it continue to mount as I have been encountering rediculous errors with just about anything I touch. I've tried following all the tutorials and videos created to attempt to get everything to work but the best i've managed to do is getting the base game working plus FNIS the first go round. I'm desperate for any help that can be provided and greatly appreciate any time given to helping me sort this mess.

As for whats wrong exactly.... To start off when I installed the game and changed the directory for modorganizer.ini it wouldn't cooperate like it should have and kept messing up the directories (ex. inputing S:\Steamfiles\steamapps\common\skyrim per instructions would translate to S:\Steamfiles\steamapps\common\skyrim\kyrim) most of the problem i could fix manually but some of the .exe shortcuts would still show incorrect directories. A fresh extraction of the torrent wouldn't fix anything. Also FNIS won't install animations properly (error code 9)after a fresh install to attempt and fix DSR and ASIS. I managed to get it working the first time i installed but have been unable to sucessfully reproduce my fix :(. Dual sheath redux also won't install as when I run it through skyproc it tells me I'm missing the dual sheath redux plugin when its clearly in my load order and checked.The same also happens when I run ASIS. to add to this massive heap of problems skyui gives me an error when i open the game map but everything works fine.

So.... do all these problems actually point to a simple solution? or am I screwed given my game copy (minus main game disk) is from steam thus preventing me from just running a fresh install to X:\ ?

HELP!!!! i love this modpack so much and really don't want to give up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NataliePortmansUnderwear
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Doing everything to the letter, problems every step of the way :(   Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:57 am

Just wanted to post again in case anyone else has bizarre bugs with this modpack. After following installation instructions carefully, I discovered that trace files from my previous installation of skyrim on a different hard drive were somehow causing these bugs to occur no matter how many times I reinstalled everything. So when installing this mod pack be sure to obliterate every.single.trace. of skyrim on your pc to save you a week of frustration and grief like I experienced. Thanks again for the modpack! Cheers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NataliePortmansUnderwear
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Doing everything to the letter, problems every step of the way :(   Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:20 am

I do have one more question though if someone could help answer; upon reinstalling everything seems to work perfectly with zero errors or bugs with the exception that my skyforge weapons seem more vanilla-like instead of the incredibly awesome unique looks they had before. Does anyone know what modpack they came from? My modpack version is 4.4. Thank you again so much for this incredible modpack. I'm loving it!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Doing everything to the letter, problems every step of the way :(
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!