Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Can I Switch from Skyrim Unbound to Live Another Life ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
deye
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Can I Switch from Skyrim Unbound to Live Another Life ?   Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:16 am

Hi I wanted to know if there is a way to take off SU for LAL because SU isn't as good as LAL to me and I d know if I could change the SU mod ! If yes how ? Thanks for reading and sorry if my english isn't perfect !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
janusbouu
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Can I Switch from Skyrim Unbound to Live Another Life ?   Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:12 am

I have mess around with it and the answer is yes you can. though i started a new game and had to replace Dyn do lod with the tools since it counts unbound as a master. This pack can be edited in a number of ways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can I Switch from Skyrim Unbound to Live Another Life ?   Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:28 am

From my experience LAL cause some problems down the line with the pack.I do prefer it over over SU but the point here is stability and compromises have to be made sometimes.

So quick answer is no, not recommended.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I Switch from Skyrim Unbound to Live Another Life ?   

Back to top Go down

Can I Switch from Skyrim Unbound to Live Another Life ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!