Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

DLC's not loading.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nerdbird
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: DLC's not loading.   Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:38 am

So I've been playing the mod pack for a bit, had issues here and there. Steam started giving me issues double installing skyrim because it didn't like the game outside of the steam folder(even though it worked for a bit). Decided to find a copy of Skyrim from somewhere so I could play the pack(since the steam way was highly unrecommended). The pack worked perfectly as far as I could tell until I decided I wanted to go play the vampire story line. To my surprise the dawnguard DLC was not there. I went through and saw that even though the .esps where there, they were not showing up in data files. I gave up and downloaded it on steam and used the command prompt directory work around to make it think the game was in the X: drive. I now see all the DLC in data files, they show up in MO, but when I launch SKSE through MO the DLC still won't load in?

Help please D:

Also, how does the pack even work without the DLC content? o.O
Back to top Go down
View user profile

DLC's not loading.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!