Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Can't get rid of the nudity.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
XAkaviri
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Can't get rid of the nudity.   Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:20 pm

I would very much like to stream with this pack and i cant seem to get the nudity disabled. I saw the topic that says to download and install CBBE again with the nevernude option and to disable "[Optional CBBE Body](4K2K HIGH)". I did both of those correctly but my character is still nude in the game, does anybody have any idea how I can fix this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can't get rid of the nudity.   Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:47 am

XAkaviri wrote:
I would very much like to stream with this pack and i cant seem to get the nudity disabled. I saw the topic that says to download and install CBBE again with the nevernude option and to disable "[Optional CBBE Body](4K2K HIGH)". I did both of those correctly but my character is still nude in the game, does anybody have any idea how I can fix this?

Make sure that the newly installed CBBE is very low in the load order.

You can check if another body texture is overwriting the newly added nevernude by clicking proprieties (left pane) and check the conflicts tab)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

Can't get rid of the nudity.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!