Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Crashes after a certain amount of time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
InsanityAsh
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Crashes after a certain amount of time   Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:27 am

I freshly installed Skyrim legendary edition through Steam, installed the 4.4 pack in, and used the symbolic link to link it to an X drive.

I did everything as told word for word in the tutorial, the mods loaded on mod manager correctly, and everything showed up as it should've on Mod manager.
I loaded the game, created a new character from one of the pre-configured saves and started playing. Then I noticed no matter what happened, whether I was paused, in battle, or even tabbed out of the game, it could always crash after a certain amount of time. I tested it out to see if it was a one time crash, and after 3 separate attempts, i found it they weren't random, but always happened. 

I also tried to toggle the Papyrus logs through the .ini in the profiles folder, but once the game crashed again, i searched the entire Skyrim folder and couldn't find any Papyrus log.

Please help, I've been hoping to play this modpack for a while!

Edit 1: 
Randomly yesterday, the game played for over an hour before I had to leave. Now it's back to crashing every 10 minutes or so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crashes after a certain amount of time   Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:46 am

Hello!

Well i said this before creating a virtual link to Skyrim isn't recommended because Mod Organizer already uses virtualization technology to load up your mods (don't put virtualization on top of virtualization as it were)

Papyrus logs will appear in your documents folder.

InsanityAsh
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Crashes after a certain amount of time   Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:33 am

Thank you for replying! I realise now and I can find a way to resolve this. Again. Thank you! :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crashes after a certain amount of time   

Back to top Go down

Crashes after a certain amount of time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!