Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Mods not showing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkMorc
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Mods not showing   Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:05 pm

Hello guys

I downloaded a fresh copy of skyrim with dawnguard , hearthfire and dragonborn.
I put in on a drive which I made (x) with 100gb's space , extracted everything to the folder of skyrim ,changed the path in the modorganizer .ini and when I open the modorganizer I can just see the addons as .esp (hearthfires,dawnguard,dragonborn .esp) 
What did I do wrong?

Regards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mods not showing   Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:19 pm

@DarkMorc wrote:
Hello guys

I downloaded a fresh copy of skyrim with dawnguard , hearthfire and dragonborn.
I put in on a drive which I made (x) with 100gb's space , extracted everything to the folder of skyrim ,changed the path in the modorganizer .ini and when I open the modorganizer I can just see the addons as .esp (hearthfires,dawnguard,dragonborn .esp) 
What did I do wrong?

Regards

Hello! It's probably because you changed the ini path or you have leftover files (regs) from an older skyrim install.

Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Thanks!   Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:39 pm

How can I clean my leftover reg files? I didn't change anything on purpose ;-))) 

I changed my OS from Win 7 to 10 but forgot to deactivate the Steam Cloud and to delete my workshop addons from Skyrim. 

I did it now and I try to reinstall it and recopy it into the folder. But at first I need to know how I can clear the regs!

Friendly Regards and thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mods not showing   Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:26 pm

-Clean the documents folder ( eg :C:\Users\USER\Documents\My Games\Skyrim )

-If you have the steam version get a no-cd patch for the .exe so the game doesn't rely on steam (gamecopyworld)

-Follow the legendary guide.

-Don't change any .ini paths X:\Skyrim is enough.

Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Mods not showing   Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:40 pm

I'm gonna try that. Thanks man , I'll reply again if there's still a problem

I'm really happy about that support here , even if you don't get a penny for that ;)

Regards!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkMorc
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Not working :(   Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:21 am

Well I did it now , now I can see everything in the ModOrganizer ... Instead of editing the modorganizer ini I just moved my Skyrim Folder to X: and it works perfeclty (I can see all images and stuff)

But now to my problem - I have a 1440p Monitor and I wanted to test if Skyrim works at least in the 1080p setup^^ So I just opened it and everything was fine till the menu - 
When I start a new game , I can see the loadingscreen without pictures,when the game loads , it just closes
When I open your save file - same.

Can you help me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mods not showing   Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:35 am

@DarkMorc wrote:
Well I did it now , now I can see everything in the ModOrganizer ... Instead of editing the modorganizer ini I just moved my Skyrim Folder to X: and it works perfeclty (I can see all images and stuff)

But now to my problem - I have a 1440p Monitor and I wanted to test if Skyrim works at least in the 1080p setup^^ So I just opened it and everything was fine till the menu - 
When I start a new game , I can see the loadingscreen without pictures,when the game loads , it just closes
When I open your save file - same.

Can you help me?

Do you by chance run the pack with task manager open? (MO's dll hook doesn't like it)

Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: 1 last question   Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:47 pm

Hello RottenDub , you're the master of knowledge haha

My task manager wasn't opened , but I can remember that I had such a problem when I was modding Skyrim by myself (about 250 mods) and the problem was RivaTunerStatisticsServer which is my program for OSD to show my hardware temperature. After I closed that , it worked perfect. I managed it to get to 1440p resolution and the game works like a charm on my 980ti oc'd 16gb oc'd ram and i7 2600k oc'd from 3,4ghz to 4.8^^

My question now - I like to know how hot my hardware runs while I play , so I want an OSD so bad... You know a program to show that without crashing the game?

Regards!

And when I die , My character just falls down and lays down for 2 mins and then I get back to the menu... and just can start a new game... what do I have to do then?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoxToxic
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Mods not showing   Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:47 am

@DarkMorc wrote:

And when I die , My character just falls down and lays down for 2 mins and then I get back to the menu... and just can start a new game... what do I have to do then?

This is intentional, instead of it auto-loading you're last save, you now have to manually do it. Just hit escape and load like normal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkMorc
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Mods not showing   Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:11 pm

@LoxToxic wrote:
@DarkMorc wrote:

thanks dude! I was just too dumb to realise that!

This is intentional, instead of it auto-loading you're last save, you now have to manually do it. Just hit escape and load like normal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mods not showing   Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:31 pm

My question now - I like to know how hot my hardware runs while I play , so I want an OSD so bad... You know a program to show that without crashing the game?

MSI just got an update and i never had any problem with rivatunerstatistics server so it might on your end.

Mods not showing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!