Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Swapping Dynamic Loot for Morrowloot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LoxToxic
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Swapping Dynamic Loot for Morrowloot   Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:26 am

Hello all, was just wondering how much of a headache it would be to swap the dynamic loot out with MorrowLoot Ultimate. I see there are some patches on the mod page for certain stuff that is already in the pack, which, I know would be needed. How painful would this be to do? Is it even possible to begin with? I tried searching the forums to see if anyone else has ever tried doing this, but I only found one topic that was not answered. 

On another note, if Rotten would by chance happen to read this, any chances this could be considered for V5? I get it's not everyone's cup of tea, so I'd understand if not. 
Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swapping Dynamic Loot for Morrowloot   Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:43 am

@LoxToxic wrote:
Hello all, was just wondering how much of a headache it would be to swap the dynamic loot out with MorrowLoot Ultimate. I see there are some patches on the mod page for certain stuff that is already in the pack, which, I know would be needed. How painful would this be to do? Is it even possible to begin with? I tried searching the forums to see if anyone else has ever tried doing this, but I only found one topic that was not answered. 

On another note, if Rotten would by chance happen to read this, any chances this could be considered for V5? I get it's not everyone's cup of tea, so I'd understand if not. 
Thanks

Hello! From what i can tell it alters more than loot, more to the point it changes perk leveling which might ruin current perk setup thus has the potential to fu*k up the pack quite a bit.

Then again everyone is free to to what they want with the pack.

Cheers!

Swapping Dynamic Loot for Morrowloot
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!