Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!
 
HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Can't get past logo.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zalgo
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this


Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-08-15

PostSubject: Can't get past logo.   Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:41 am

Just installed the mod pack got everything working I think started Skyrim and clicked new game but it won't go past the Skyrim logo.

Can anyone help me?

Think I got it now. Now a question I can still add my own  mods right?


Last edited by Zalgo on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1826
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: Can't get past logo.   Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:59 am

@Zalgo wrote:
Just installed the mod pack got everything working I think started Skyrim and clicked new game but it won't go past the Skyrim logo.

Can anyone help me?

Hello!Load the save from the optionals with mods configured or configure all the mods yourself.


__________________________
You should...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Zalgo
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this


Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Can't get past logo.   Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:21 am

@RottenDub wrote:
@Zalgo wrote:
Just installed the mod pack got everything working I think started Skyrim and clicked new game but it won't go past the Skyrim logo.

Can anyone help me?

Hello!Load the save from the optionals with mods configured or configure all the mods yourself.

When I click to load one of those saves it says that its missing some dependencies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1826
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: Can't get past logo.   Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:58 am

Then you have a bad load order or messed with the ini's and the pack is not installed correctly.

__________________________
You should...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Zalgo
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this


Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Can't get past logo.   Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:13 am

@RottenDub wrote:
Then you have a bad load order or messed with the ini's and the pack is not installed correctly.
I didn't touch the ini's or the load order.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
avatar

Posts : 192
Join date : 2016-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Can't get past logo.   Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:01 am

After starting a new game you need to open the Mod Configuration Menu and begin your adventure with Skyrim Unbound.
Are the left and right panes in Mod Organizer both teeming full of mods that are all ticked?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zalgo
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this


Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Can't get past logo.   Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:49 pm

@Tenka wrote:
After starting a new game you need to open the Mod Configuration Menu and begin your adventure with Skyrim Unbound.
Are the left and right panes in Mod Organizer both teeming full of mods that are all ticked?
Yes they are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zalgo
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this


Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Can't get past logo.   Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:50 pm

Maybe its worth noting that I used that guide to make a symbolic link as I could only make a 3 GB X drive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
avatar

Posts : 192
Join date : 2016-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Can't get past logo.   Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:41 am

Yeah, don't do that.  If you only have 3GB of space this isn't for you, neither is vanilla Skyrim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1826
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: Can't get past logo.   Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:40 am

@Tenka wrote:
Yeah, don't do that.  If you only have 3GB of space this isn't for you, neither is vanilla Skyrim.

Well vanilla Skyrim yeah could be if he doesn't uses MO.

I've said this at least a half dozen times MO already uses virtualization technology to load up mods,putting more virtualization on top of virtualization ... yeah ...

__________________________
You should...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Zalgo
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this


Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Can't get past logo.   Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:51 am

I'd like to know what body type is used?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1826
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: Can't get past logo.   Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:49 am

@Zalgo wrote:
I'd like to know what body type is used?
Custom CBBE HDT

__________________________
You should...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Zalgo
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this


Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Can't get past logo.   Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:09 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
@Zalgo wrote:
I'd like to know what body type is used?
Custom CBBE HDT
If I didn't like the body I could change it right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1826
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: Can't get past logo.   Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:25 pm

Not really.
Not easily.
It will ruin all armor look / break immersion

__________________________
You should...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Zalgo
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this


Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Can't get past logo.   Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:53 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
Not really.
Not easily.
It will ruin all armor look / break immersion
Even if I use bodyslide?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zalgo
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this


Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Can't get past logo.   Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:51 pm

If I added a amour or weapon mod would dynamic loot start adding them throughout the game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1826
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: Can't get past logo.   Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:04 pm

@Zalgo wrote:
If I added a amour or weapon mod would dynamic loot start adding them throughout the game?

If the said mods has a leveled list distribution then yes.If you add a mod that adds items to leveled list you should redo you bashed patch.

__________________________
You should...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Zalgo
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this


Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Can't get past logo.   Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:58 am

@RottenDub wrote:
@Zalgo wrote:
If I added a amour or weapon mod would dynamic loot start adding them throughout the game?

If the said mods has a leveled list distribution then yes.If you add a mod that adds items to leveled list you should redo you bashed patch.
Then in that case no it does not have a leveled list so it won't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Can't get past logo.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!