Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!
 
HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Using bodyslide.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zalgo
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this


Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-08-15

PostSubject: Using bodyslide.   Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:12 am

How do I use bodyslide with this pack? I've used it with MO before,
 but when I tried to use it just now I noticed it didn't change the meshes of the armors or the body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1826
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: Using bodyslide.   Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:58 pm

@Zalgo wrote:
How do I use bodyslide with this pack? I've used it with MO before,
 but when I tried to use it just now I noticed it didn't change the meshes of the armors or the body.

You have to press certain keys + click to build to a custom folder.
Don't forget to do the same for armors.

__________________________
You should...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Zalgo
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this


Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Using bodyslide.   Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:58 am

@RottenDub wrote:
@Zalgo wrote:
How do I use bodyslide with this pack? I've used it with MO before,
 but when I tried to use it just now I noticed it didn't change the meshes of the armors or the body.

You have to press certain keys + click to build to a custom folder.
Don't forget to do the same for armors.
What custom folder?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
avatar

Posts : 192
Join date : 2016-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Using bodyslide.   Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:57 am

I've seen bodyslide asked about a couple times, if there's a special procedure for bodyslide in PM I'm kind of interested in that too.
Rotten, it might be cool to give some tips about it in the Tools Patches & Tutorials Explained topic, especially if you're going to package it in SPM5.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zalgo
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this


Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Using bodyslide.   Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:47 pm

@Tenka wrote:
I've seen bodyslide asked about a couple times, if there's a special procedure for bodyslide in PM I'm kind of interested in that too.
Rotten, it might be cool to give some tips about it in the Tools Patches & Tutorials Explained topic, especially if you're going to package it in SPM5.
Yeah that would probably help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Using bodyslide.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!