Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Just installed - I have some immerson concerns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KiTiTy
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Just installed - I have some immerson concerns   Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:28 pm

I bought a new SSD just for this and loaded into one of Rotton's saves just to test the modpack out.

I have the option to invite every NPC to join "my new guild" and they ALL agree to join! Even if the NPC says they don't like you or want to talk to you, they will join your guild :\

Upon talking to a guard, he said the classic "I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee." all good right? NO! He then exploded into a ball of lighting and died for no apparent reason!! WTF?!

When fighting, nearby animals such as rabbits and dogs get in the way and attack my enemies, making the combat even easier and less realistic!!

Also when I kill someone, it goes into a slowmo kill shot similar to Fallout (I always disable this in fallout for immersion,) forcing me to stop fighting and lower my weapon as I watch them slowly fall..

I REALLY want to love this modpack, but these are huge issues for me. Any advice for changing 4.4 to be more immersive in these ways, or hope for v5?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just installed - I have some immerson concerns   Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:08 am

1.I have the option to invite every NPC to join "my new guild" and they ALL agree to join! Even if the NPC says they don't like you or want to talk to you, they will join your guild :\

*This is how the mod author set-up his mod, he could've done it better but i am grateful that he did it.Don't like it? Drop necklace or don't use it.

2.Upon talking to a guard, he said the classic "I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee." all good right? NO! He then exploded into a ball of lighting and died for no apparent reason!! WTF?!

*This pack is aimed at people who finished the game and the DLC's at least two times.Most of us heard that line more that enough.Even the gods are angry with guards that use that line over and over again.I personally find that mod hilarious.I also know that you can never please everyone.

3.When fighting, nearby animals such as rabbits and dogs get in the way and attack my enemies, making the combat even easier and less realistic!!

*That should not happen.

4.Also when I kill someone, it goes into a slowmo kill shot similar to Fallout (I always disable this in fallout for immersion,) forcing me to stop fighting and lower my weapon as I watch them slowly fall..

*Enter MCM (mod config menu) scroll down to "violens" config ... disable killcams.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
KiTiTy
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Just installed - I have some immerson concerns   Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:34 am

Thanks for the fast reply Rotton! I made my post without taking the time to learn how to adjust things to my preference, I suppose doing some research on the mods will assist in knowing which is responsible for what;I didn't know a necklace was associated with the guild mod which adds the dialogue that I'm not a fan of, for example.

I'll try to do more research on my own next time, I have a lot of respect for you and don't wanna waste your time!

Thank you~Never stop
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: HAHAHAHA   Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:43 am

YESSS I LOVE THAT MOD HAHAHAH!!! I took an arrow in the knee, BOOOOM! makes me laugh every time Haha Haha Haha Haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Just installed - I have some immerson concerns
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!