Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

For the love of Odin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: For the love of Odin   Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:55 am

I have been trying to get a No Steam patch for skyrim and every fucking mirror is a goddamn ad site. Including the game copy world website. Can someone please share a link to one or upload one to megabucket or something for me? I would be immensely appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For the love of Odin   Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:02 am

Lord Gilgamesh wrote:
I have been trying to get a No Steam patch for skyrim and every fucking mirror is a goddamn ad site. Including the game copy world website. Can someone please share a link to one or upload one to megabucket or something for me? I would be immensely appreciate it.

First get Adblock and uBlockOrigin for you browser, first thing i do when re-installing/install a browser.

gamecopyworld.com works no fine with no pop-ups.

Hope this helps.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: For the love of Odin   Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:34 am

RottenDub wrote:
Lord Gilgamesh wrote:

First get Adblock and uBlockOrigin for you browser, first thing i do when re-installing/install a browser.

gamecopyworld.com works no fine with no pop-ups.

Hope this helps.
hmm...I use a VPN called windscribe and it has a Chrome component that always blocks ads and popups on other sites unless I whitelist it. odd..oh wait...fu*k I have it off. Which one did you download do you remember? Obviously for version 1.92.08 or whatever the latest version of TESV is...but there is more than one. Fixed files and trainers lol....what the sam hell is all of this shit?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For the love of Odin   Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:02 am

Check your TESV.exe proprieties ( it's 1.9.32.0 )

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: For the love of Odin   Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:10 am

RottenDub wrote:
Check your TESV.exe proprieties  ( it's 1.9.32.0 )
No I know which one it is bro. the gameworld skyrim page has like 300 fricken downloads like trainers and "fixed files'. which one of these is the steam crack?

https://www.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_the_elder_scrolls_5.shtml

This is my first time trying this method instead of editing the modorganiser.ini, which for some god blessed reason I can't get to work this time. I have always successfully done the steam install as per your related thread. But it's being a piece of shit right now lol. every time I start mod organizer it changes the F:/ filepaths to contain some giberish like "teampsskyrimmonkey" which I have seen in every steam related post for 4.4. I have seen it suggested that in order to bypass steam I just move the Skyrim folder out from the steamapps common folder and into X:/. easy enough. But finding this steam crack on that site is ridiculous. not to mention I have no idea how to use the .exe when I do find it

Lol be my saviour bro Rotten
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: For the love of Odin   Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:15 pm

I PM'd you something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: yeeeah booii!!!!   Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:48 am

Thank you to those who came through. This crack is making me giddy Grin Grin Grin
Back to top Go down
View user profile

For the love of Odin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!