Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Bijin AIO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archon
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Bijin AIO   Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:26 pm

I'm trying to install Bijin AIO and have it work ingame, but no matter where I place it in the mod or load order, it makes no difference.

Current load order:

I've tried placing it at the end of both the load and mod order (even after the bashed patch too), and rebuilt the bashed patch to see if that'd make a diference but it seems no.

Any ideas?

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bijin AIO   Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:13 am

You will probably need to uninstall NPC Overhaul - [NPC Look]

Messing with NPC overhauls can lead to gray faces.You might need to rebuild the proc patches.

Word of advice, i've tried Bijin mods a few times all in bad results, CTD, 13 FPS after leaving a tavern (game would stay locked at 13 FPS)

Archon

PostSubject: Re: Bijin AIO   Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:10 am

@RottenDub wrote:
You will probably need to uninstall NPC Overhaul - [NPC Look]

Messing with NPC overhauls can lead to gray faces.You might need to rebuild the proc patches.

Word of advice, i've tried Bijin mods a few times all in bad results, CTD, 13 FPS after leaving a tavern (game would stay locked at 13 FPS)
A few reboots and restructuring of the load order did the trick, letting it overwrite NPC OH worked just fine. Didnt get the 15fps issues, i am using the 2016 "Clean" AIO though, maybe that makes a difference?

On a side note though: i noticed having the console open for extended periods of time would make the game lag like hell, sending it plummeting to 11 fps, although it feels more like 1. Toggling the ENB removes the lag temporarily.

Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Bijin AIO   Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:53 pm

Where did you place it in the load Order, i placed it directly after NPC Overhaul but have the Problem that some NPCs dont change
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bijin AIO
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!