Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

FNIS more animations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zalgo
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: FNIS more animations   Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:16 am

Is there a way to get the FNIS that allows for more animations to work with this mod pack?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiTiTy
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: FNIS more animations   Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:14 am

I'm still trying to learn myself, but FNIS seems to have a limit of 8000 animations by default, while the XXL version in the optional section on the nexus has the limit raised to 12000. I'm not sure how many animations SPM has to start with or how to get an animation count, and I'm not sure which version of FNIS is included.

The FNIS found via MO is located at X:\Skyrim\MO MODS\FNIS Behavior so if you want to update FNIS, I would make a backup of the current folder here and try replacing with the XXL version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zalgo

PostSubject: Re: FNIS more animations   Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:26 am

I'll try that.

On an unrelated note I noticed some enchanted items can't be disenchanted is it supposed to be this way?

Edit: just tried what above said and now the games saying abunch of esps are missing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiTiTy
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: FNIS more animations   Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:39 am

You should be able to remove FNIS by right clicking and selecting remove, and then install the new one from the archive from the nexus using the "Install a new mod from an archive" option in MO. Make sure you select the correct data folder when installing.

Again, I'm trying to learn too, my advice might not be worth much yet xD If all you changed is FNIS and that messed up your game, then hopefully it should be easy to undo/fix, hoping you don't make it worse trying to fix it xD

I do recommend watching this to get a better understanding of how FNIS works inside of MO

That should give you a basic understanding of whats actually happening, then check out this simple tutorial to apply it to SPM

Hopefully that's enough info to get it back in order, I highly recommend learning from Rotten Dub, Gopher, as well as Gamer Poets if you want to get really in depth, although sometimes their guides seem very drawn out compared to the above, for example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iukqiPz7XuU

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

FNIS more animations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!