Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

SPM 4.3 Grapics card setting Nvidia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mastershoka
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: SPM 4.3 Grapics card setting Nvidia   Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:20 am

I know now people are discussing about SPM 5.0 and 4.4 already released but i think after installing other spm parts only 4.3 suited my pc very well
Not enough CTD's or other buggy issues + brilliant Grapics.
After reinstalling my windows i managed to protect my skyrim drive with his C drive backup but Since Nvidia Grapics setting's are disturbed it feels terrible to play skyrim. my fps was around 40 to 50 in dense areas but now it drops to 10 to 25.it feels like game runs in slow motion.
I know its not my PC issue cuz my Processor is i7 4770 with GTX 1060 6 GB edition. its setting issue disturbed from somewhere.
I need that Video which guides properly how to setup Nvidia setting for this game.
And any other related video for stabilizing game maybe i missed.
Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dutchblizzard
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Grapics card setting Nvidia   Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:01 pm

mastershoka wrote:
I know now people are discussing about SPM 5.0 and 4.4 already released but i think after installing other spm parts only 4.3 suited my pc very well
Not enough CTD's or other buggy issues + brilliant Grapics.
After reinstalling my windows i managed to protect my skyrim drive with his C drive backup but Since Nvidia Grapics setting's are disturbed it feels terrible to play skyrim. my fps was around 40 to 50 in dense areas but now it drops to 10 to 25.it feels like game runs in slow motion.
I know its not my PC issue cuz my Processor is i7 4770 with GTX 1060 6 GB edition. its setting issue disturbed from somewhere.
I need that Video which guides properly how to setup Nvidia setting for this game.
And any other related video for stabilizing game maybe i missed.
Thanks!!!
i had the same problem i reseted the nvidia game settingand now the lowest drop i get is around 30 fps
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Grapics card setting Nvidia   Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:23 pm

SPM 4.3 Grapics card setting Nvidia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to: