Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

When you die

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jordan200102
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: When you die   Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:15 pm

Hey, its me again haha
Just wondering when you die, is it normal for the game to just sit there doing nothing until I reload a save? - or is somthing else meant to happen. I've played packs in the past which feature events like your person gets knocked out ect ect just wondering if this is similar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When you die   Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:59 pm

Nothing special happens,the game just takes a LOT of time to auto load, i hated the fact that sometimes you die at a nice angle and want to see who wins or someone pushes you from a cliff and the game just auto loads.it should be 2 clicks.

jordan200102
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: When you die   Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:36 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
Nothing special happens,the game just takes a LOT of time to auto load, i hated the fact that sometimes you die at a nice angle and want to see who wins or someone pushes you from a cliff and the game just auto loads.it should be 2 clicks.
Alright mate no worries, also I seem to be having some problems with initiating the main quest line? - I've killed 2 dragons now and haven't been given the quest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When you die   Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:34 pm

There might be some scripts from DSAMG ( dragon absorb more glorious ) [*might be a mistake on my part] 

-Make sure skyrim unbound is lower that DSAMG and player help (basically place it above bashed patch)

jordan200102
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: When you die   Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:47 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
There might be some scripts from DSAMG ( dragon absorb more glorious ) [*might be a mistake on my part] 

-Make sure skyrim unbound is lower that DSAMG and player help (basically place it above bashed patch)
Just tried this out and it didnt seem to work, Loaded up my save and killed a dragon/absorbed the soul and nothing happened. - also broke my carry weight haha

*Edit Never mind mate i sorted it out :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When you die   

Back to top Go down

When you die
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!