Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

SPM 5 wait is completely worth it, appreciation post

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caramel
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: SPM 5 wait is completely worth it, appreciation post   Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:03 pm

Hello RottenDub,

I just found out about Perfectly Modded from Reddit. After seeing some SPM 5 game play on YouTube I can not wait for this. The amount of effort you have put in to making this pack, let alone the other packs, is amazing. Your hard work truly shows and is honestly appreciated. It sucks that mod packs are a debatable topic, as many more people would be able to observe your hard work and dedication. I have always been a believer of the following quote. "It takes time to create excellence. If it could be done quickly, more people would do it.". Mod packs are an example of this. To my knowledge there is only one other mod pack available to a global audience and a few that are available to Russians only. You go above and beyond what the other pack author does. You have updated your pack as time progresses. You have gone from making a mod pack to making an art of it.

You have put so much time and effort in to creating stability for your fans. This time and hard work is appreciated, Thanks for everything you do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Thank you for the nice words   Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:05 pm

Thank you for the kind words!Yes there were quite a few packs over the years 30+ for different games some made it out some didn't as i didn't consider them to be good enough.Modding Skyrim is the meaner beast SPM 5 will be massive compared to all of the previous packs and it will have 1500+ mods and 150+ GB in size, making it all work together take quite a bit of time i've lost count but i would assume it's 6000+ hours that invested just into my Skyrim "adventure".

Have a great evening!

Caramel
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Bless you   Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:39 am

No worries. I am still in shock at what you have accomplished with SPM 5 so far. Every time I see another video of it it amazes me. Will be donating to you, I dont like to take things for granted! Red heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile

SPM 5 wait is completely worth it, appreciation post
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!