Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Realistic Needs & Diseases - Alcohol intoxication not working

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
UncleRusty
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Realistic Needs & Diseases - Alcohol intoxication not working   Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:12 am

So I've been enjoying this mod pack a lot so far, and haven't run into too many major bugs yet, with the exception of alcohol intoxication effects not working in Realistic Needs and diseases. I'm guessing that there's a conflict with another mod which is changing alcohol potions in the game, was just wondering if anyone else has ran into this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Needs & Diseases - Alcohol intoxication not working   Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:04 am

@UncleRusty wrote:
So I've been enjoying this mod pack a lot so far, and haven't run into too many major bugs yet, with the exception of alcohol intoxication effects not working in Realistic Needs and diseases. I'm guessing that there's a conflict with another mod which is changing alcohol potions in the game, was just wondering if anyone else has ran into this.
Hey man yeah 4.4 didin't have a lot of compatibility with food as much as i wanted to ... sadly will jump to V5 and evend there 10% will  not  be on point , can't include all with RND and without a Skyproc patch

UncleRusty
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Needs & Diseases - Alcohol intoxication not working   Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:28 pm

Thanks Rotten, not a problem and that does make sense. I may mess around with making a basic mod using the pack of esps/esms as the dependency list to see if I can correct the intoxication effect on some items assuming that it's a script or spell effect. I haven't used the TES construction kit since the Morrowind/Oblivion days but I do know that the basics of the engine haven't radically changed since then from my understanding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Needs & Diseases - Alcohol intoxication not working   

Back to top Go down

Realistic Needs & Diseases - Alcohol intoxication not working
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!