Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!
 
HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 pc requirements question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this


Posts : 11
Join date : 2016-11-02

PostSubject: pc requirements question   Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:58 am

Hello, so i currently have an i5-4670k and a gtx 780. now i'm looking to buy a new graphics card. now my question is can a gtx 1070 play this repack without going lower than 40 fps? or do i absolutely need gtx 1080? thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slider9669
Serious poster
Serious poster
avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 35
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: pc requirements question   Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:48 am

u should def be fine with a 1070, i run 2 of them in sli and played it on just one to test difference and just one was more than enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this


Posts : 11
Join date : 2016-11-02

PostSubject: Re: pc requirements question   Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:52 am

slider9669 wrote:
u should def be fine with a 1070, i run 2 of them in sli and played it on just one to test difference and just one was more than enough.
thanks for your reply, what fps were you getting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slider9669
Serious poster
Serious poster
avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 35
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: pc requirements question   Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:26 pm

Forsaken wrote:
slider9669 wrote:
u should def be fine with a 1070, i run 2 of them in sli and played it on just one to test difference and just one was more than enough.
thanks for your reply, what fps were you getting?

Honestly i dont recall what fps i was getting but one thing i forgot to mentioned was that when i tested this, it was tested on the preview build of windows update coming out in few days which removes the dx9 limit of 4gb ram but frames were smooth so had to be over 60 in most areas, probably not white run but was still smooth but once that update comes out im gonna do some more testing and will let u know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this


Posts : 11
Join date : 2016-11-02

PostSubject: Re: pc requirements question   Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:32 am

slider9669 wrote:
Forsaken wrote:
slider9669 wrote:
u should def be fine with a 1070, i run 2 of them in sli and played it on just one to test difference and just one was more than enough.
thanks for your reply, what fps were you getting?

Honestly i dont recall what fps i was getting but one thing i forgot to mentioned was that when i tested this, it was tested on the preview build of windows update coming out in few days which removes the dx9 limit of 4gb ram but frames were smooth so had to be over 60 in most areas, probably not white run but was still smooth but once that update comes out im gonna do some more testing and will let u know.
wait, what windows update? windows 10 is getting an update to remove ram limit? lol thats neat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1792
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: pc requirements question   Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:15 pm

Yup check your windows update, it's useless for people with 4GB of VRAM or less like me but useful for users that have more on their GPU


__________________________
fu*k it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
slider9669
Serious poster
Serious poster
avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 35
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: pc requirements question   Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:53 am

Forsaken wrote:
slider9669 wrote:
Forsaken wrote:
slider9669 wrote:
u should def be fine with a 1070, i run 2 of them in sli and played it on just one to test difference and just one was more than enough.
thanks for your reply, what fps were you getting?

Honestly i dont recall what fps i was getting but one thing i forgot to mentioned was that when i tested this, it was tested on the preview build of windows update coming out in few days which removes the dx9 limit of 4gb ram but frames were smooth so had to be over 60 in most areas, probably not white run but was still smooth but once that update comes out im gonna do some more testing and will let u know.
wait, what windows update? windows 10 is getting an update to remove ram limit? lol thats neat
ya just check for updates like Rotten posted and should be good, will take a little bit depending on bandwith speed then the update install.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this


Posts : 11
Join date : 2016-11-02

PostSubject: Re: pc requirements question   Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:13 am

RottenDub wrote:
Yup check your windows update, it's useless for people with 4GB of VRAM or less like me but useful for users that have more on their GPU

so basically if i get a gtx 1070 i will get some fps boost in skyrim?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this


Posts : 11
Join date : 2016-11-02

PostSubject: Re: pc requirements question   Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:16 am

slider9669 wrote:
Forsaken wrote:
slider9669 wrote:
Forsaken wrote:
slider9669 wrote:
u should def be fine with a 1070, i run 2 of them in sli and played it on just one to test difference and just one was more than enough.
thanks for your reply, what fps were you getting?

Honestly i dont recall what fps i was getting but one thing i forgot to mentioned was that when i tested this, it was tested on the preview build of windows update coming out in few days which removes the dx9 limit of 4gb ram but frames were smooth so had to be over 60 in most areas, probably not white run but was still smooth but once that update comes out im gonna do some more testing and will let u know.
wait, what windows update? windows 10 is getting an update to remove ram limit? lol thats neat
ya just check for updates like Rotten posted and should be good, will take a little bit depending on bandwith speed then the update install.
yea i've downloaded an update (which didn't take long, as i have 120mbps) so hopefully now with the gtx 1070 i will be getting 40+ fps in heavily modded skyrim.. can't wait to get my hands on it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
pc requirements question
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!