Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Middle-Earth Shadow of War RANT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Middle-Earth Shadow of War RANT   Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:01 pm

Middle-Earth  Shadow of War looks like a big disappointment to me, looks worst than the last, washed out colors, non working V-sync that can make any tear-screen lover wet.

WB starting to fu*k things up quite a bit in the last years, i am a little sad.

Graphics are not the main point in a game, but when you go from good looking graphical fidelity from the first game to a sub-par shit show of gray that is the second you tend to wander who made the very shitty SweetFX .ini edits.

Where are the shadows in shadow of war?Where is the contrast?Where is the lighting?What is happening to a series that i started to love a few years ago?

Here's a plus did any of the gameplay from of the staged "demos" looked like this?NO! This si No Man's Sky all over again.

Is this what they showed us in the "gameplay" before?

FUuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Last edited by RottenDub on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Laguna
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Middle-Earth Shadow of War RANT   Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:24 am

Hi Rotten,

I can understand the feeling of disappointment. I was hoping the game play would be a lot more than it ended up being given it was a sequal. Although I wasn't even aware that the game had a benchmark until I watch your video on it.

In my own play through I've already gone through a good portion of Act 2, and the graphics look much better than the benchmark, as if the latter were forgotten or something. Once you take over your first keep and unlock a warlord, you can see all of the different styles of buildings by changing the tribe that occupies that slot and none of them look as horrible as the benchmark did.

Hopefully you can still get some enjoyment out of the game.

-Laguna

P.S. Thanks for all your hard-work on SPM. I loved 4.4, and eagerly look forward to 5. *Cheering you on from the sidelines*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Middle-Earth Shadow of War RANT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: Gaming Discussion-
Jump to:  

Free counters!