Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Camera Fixes?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eonn
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Camera Fixes?   Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:19 pm

This pack is gorgeous, especially with Tetrachromatic ENB! But there's a couple adjustments I want to make. First, how do I enable vanilla hands in Enhanced Camera? There's a lot of clipping and I can never see my hands. Second, how would I go about turning off the extended death camera? Minor but I don't like manually reloading saves. Final tiny thing, where are my apostrophes?

Thank you RottenDub for all the effort you put into the pack and helping everyone out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camera Fixes?   Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:47 pm

Eonn wrote:
This pack is gorgeous, especially with Tetrachromatic ENB! But there's a couple adjustments I want to make. First, how do I enable vanilla hands in Enhanced Camera? There's a lot of clipping and I can never see my hands. Second, how would I go about turning off the extended death camera? Minor but I don't like manually reloading saves. Final tiny thing, where are my apostrophes?

Thank you RottenDub for all the effort you put into the pack and helping everyone out!

Hello! There's a problem on your end with the hands, should not happen. Pack only supports English version of the game with windows 7/10 in English... donno if that's something you need to adjust.

Eonn
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Camera Fixes?   Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:22 pm

RottenDub wrote:
Eonn wrote:

Hello! There's a problem on your end with the hands, should not happen. Pack only supports English version of the game with windows 7/10 in English... donno if that's something you need to adjust.
The hands were fine, maybe I accidentally hit a hotkey or something that attached the camera directly to my player's head. I'll keep looking (I am using English on W7).

Quick question about performance though; I have a GTX 1070, 8GB RAM and i5 4460 @3.20GHz. I heard Skyrim can't use more than 8GB of RAM so would upgrading to 16GB actually do anything? I also read the game doesn't support multithreading so how much of a difference would upgrading to an i7 make?

My FPS jumps around a lot outdoors (from 60 to 40s or even 30s) so I tried locking the FPS to 30 to make things smooth/stable. In towns like Dawnstar I'll drop to 22 FPS still, especially when there are NPCs around.

I assume my CPU is bottleknecking; is it worth upgrading? I want to stream a playthrough of this pack when I get everything set up the way I like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camera Fixes?   Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:32 pm

Said this a couple of times but the pack + windows usage reaches 11GB RAM last i've tested.Pack can use as much as it needs doesn't have a limit like vanilla Skyrim.

You can force multi-threading and even without it pack will use all your cores with the more speed the better.

Camera Fixes?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!