Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Bashed Patch Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eonn
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Bashed Patch Question   Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:10 pm

When you have "automatic" enabled in the level lists section of the bashed patch many mods that add creatures and affect leveled lists don't show up. How do I determine which mods need to be added manually? Before using this pack I would just hit add and select literally every ESP file available but I don't know if that will make my game unstable, especially with this many mods. Could someone (who's added mods to SPM 4.4 and bashed them successfully) please clarify? Thank you! 

Big smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bashed Patch Question   Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:07 pm

@Eonn wrote:
When you have "automatic" enabled in the level lists section of the bashed patch many mods that add creatures and affect leveled lists don't show up. How do I determine which mods need to be added manually? Before using this pack I would just hit add and select literally every ESP file available but I don't know if that will make my game unstable, especially with this many mods. Could someone (who's added mods to SPM 4.4 and bashed them successfully) please clarify? Thank you! 

Big smile

Hello automatic is fine it should only select half of dozen of mods or so for the patch since not all mods add items and NPC's to the game.

Eonn
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Bashed Patch Question   Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:57 am

Some of the mods I am adding need to be bashed but don't show up in automatic. Will adding more than just those (i.e. mods that don't need to be bashed) accidentally affect stability?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bashed Patch Question   Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:38 pm

@Eonn wrote:
Some of the mods I am adding need to be bashed but don't show up in automatic. Will adding more than just those (i.e. mods that don't need to be bashed) accidentally affect stability?

Honestly i never encountered a mod that needed a bashed patch and don't show up in the automatic selections if it has loot etc.
Usually just the mods that add loot require a bashed patch.Also i never merge mods with bashed patch functions but with merge plugins standalone.

http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t817-adding-to-many-mods-that-add-loot-to-skyrim

You need to consider compatibility and possible conflicts as you need to know what each mod in the pack does and that it doesn't conflict with anything you want to add.

There are a lot of merged mods in the pack and you need to be aware of that. You can see  merged mods in 2 ways.

1.Hover over the .esp in the right pane of MO.

Check their proprieties in left pane and go to plugins.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bashed Patch Question   

Back to top Go down

Bashed Patch Question
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!