Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

adding more mods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragantros
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: adding more mods   Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:25 pm

hey all

im very interested in downloading 4.4 but i have some questions

i used to play skyrim a lot and i finished everything in vanilla

now i wish to play 4.4 for the new mechanics but i wish to add more content like new land,questlines etc...

does this conflict with anything? is it ok to add mods in the package? 

i know 5.0 is in the works and it will be content heavy regarding new lands and quests but i cant wait anymore:P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: adding more mods   Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:41 pm

Hello!Short answer yes but be careful and knowledgeable when doing so.

http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t817-adding-to-many-mods-that-add-loot-to-skyrim

You need to consider compatibility and possible conflicts as you need to know what each mod in the pack does and that it doesn't conflict with anything you want to add.

There are a lot of merged mods in the pack and you need to be aware of that. You can see  merged mods in 2 ways.

1.Hover over the .esp in the right pane of MO.

Check their proprieties in left pane and go to plugins.

*If you add you're own mods to the pack it's your responsibility to follow modding etiquette correct load order and so forth

Installing mods with Mod Organizer

•When adding mods with MO make sure to always check folder structure
-To do so always check the "manual" button if the mod doesn't have an automatic installer
-After you check folder structure (usually should contain meshes, textures etc ; an .esp or .esm and sometimes a .bsa)right click and "set data directory" if everything is correctly added MO should tell you "looks good"

•If a mod is installed incorrectly it will just sit there doing nothing and taking up space
•If a mod has a broken dependency or a problem MO will tell you so by adding a red "!" exclamation mark.

•You can press SHIFT+Click to select multiple mods
•After you pressed SHIFT+Click to select multiple mods you can press SPACE to activate or deactivate them all at once.
•You can do so to remove multiple mods after selecting them RIGHT Click them and select remove (they will go in your PC's recycle bin)

http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t130-knowledge-base-faq

Hope this helps.

adding more mods
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!