Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

ENB Lighting Intensity Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaylogos
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: ENB Lighting Intensity Help   Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:05 pm

I am trying to modify the ambient lighting settings so that there are no more pitch black corners everywhere at night and indoors (I'm playing a sneak character so I don't want to use a lantern or torches)

When I modify the ambient lighting intensity in the ENB in-game settings, save, and then apply, it looks like the lighting changes for a split-second, then reverts back to the extremely dark lighting.

I have tried using different ENB presets, modifying lighting curve, changing skylight intensity, but nothing seems to make a difference. I have also tried moving the darker dungeons plugin earlier in the mod load order. Does anyone have any other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ENB Lighting Intensity Help   Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:24 pm

@Kaylogos wrote:
I am trying to modify the ambient lighting settings so that there are no more pitch black corners everywhere at night and indoors (I'm playing a sneak character so I don't want to use a lantern or torches)

When I modify the ambient lighting intensity in the ENB in-game settings, save, and then apply, it looks like the lighting changes for a split-second, then reverts back to the extremely dark lighting.

I have tried using different ENB presets, modifying lighting curve, changing skylight intensity, but nothing seems to make a difference. I have also tried moving the darker dungeons plugin earlier in the mod load order. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Dark dungeons is pretty safe to remove if you don't like it.Do you by chance play in borderless? Playing the game even on vanilla in borderless means that you cant modify brightness and gamma.

Kaylogos
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: ENB Lighting Intensity Help   Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:06 am

Disabling dark dungeons did not change anything either. One thing I noticed is that several ENB presets (like AZURA and SnowFall) don't seem to respond to changes in ambient intensity or curve whatsoever. Also, I did not realize that ambient light decreased when ambient curve was increased. Once I figured this out, I was able to get a bearable config with the HIRCINE preset.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ENB Lighting Intensity Help   Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:51 pm

@Kaylogos wrote:
Disabling dark dungeons did not change anything either. One thing I noticed is that several ENB presets (like AZURA and SnowFall) don't seem to respond to changes in ambient intensity or curve whatsoever. Also, I did not realize that ambient light decreased when ambient curve was increased. Once I figured this out, I was able to get a bearable config with the HIRCINE preset.

Some of the more advanced ENB presets (like Azura and Hircine from WolfGrimDark) have advanced settings in the right pane of ENB also.This is not very common as not many people can master and create new settings but a few do.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ENB Lighting Intensity Help   

Back to top Go down

ENB Lighting Intensity Help
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!