Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Opulent Outfits Mage Robes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
blout666
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Opulent Outfits Mage Robes   Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:31 am

Want to start by saying I love your mod packs. A friend showed them to me and they got me re-interested in Skyrim and modding.
I've been using pack 4.4 for a few weeks and have been successful in adding a lot of other mods while disabling a few in the pack to suit my own tastes.

I got the new version of Opulent Outfits which is a mod to retexture mage robes with colors correlating to school of magic.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73861/? 

Almost all of the new textures work except the magejourneyman textures for females don't show up. They appear fine on the males but Faralda at the college for instance should have a bright red robe. Instead she has vanilla colors. 

I've tried disabling almost all the mods which change textures that I can think of but I can't for the life of me figure out which mod is overwriting/conflicting. 

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Opulent Outfits Mage Robes   Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:28 pm

@blout666 wrote:
Want to start by saying I love your mod packs. A friend showed them to me and they got me re-interested in Skyrim and modding.
I've been using pack 4.4 for a few weeks and have been successful in adding a lot of other mods while disabling a few in the pack to suit my own tastes.

I got the new version of Opulent Outfits which is a mod to retexture mage robes with colors correlating to school of magic.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73861/? 

Almost all of the new textures work except the magejourneyman textures for females don't show up. They appear fine on the males but Faralda at the college for instance should have a bright red robe. Instead she has vanilla colors. 

I've tried disabling almost all the mods which change textures that I can think of but I can't for the life of me figure out which mod is overwriting/conflicting. 

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Had an older version of OO installed and it should work fine,placing the mod in both panes lower (left and right of MO) should give you what you need (above bashed patch.esp)

Edit you might need to recreate the bashed patch.

Opulent Outfits Mage Robes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!