Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

My own personal Skyrim website

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vendayn
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: My own personal Skyrim website   Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:36 am

Here is the website: http://nsfwgaming.wixsite.com/adultgamingandmods

Got the idea from SkyrimGTX who has a similar website. But his looks better lol. Mine is still new though, so a lot to be added to it.

In the next few days I'll be uploading probably what was the first compilation for Skyrim. It turns Skyrim into an Anime game. It weighs in at only 35 gb (so pretty small for an overhaul), with about a 16gb download. It was being developed between late 2013 and early 2014 before the creator stopped. I'm using mod organizer, so I can create a profile for Perfectly Modded and one for Anime Skyrim, which I recommend doing. However, I can't guarantee if anime Skyrim will work or not, because it wasn't made with latest Skyrim patch (as far as I remember) and my gtx 660 2gb was nowhere near powerful enough to run the mod. But, it is a SUPER rare mod, and I found it on my backup hard drive. Its one of the rarest Skyrim mods, and probably hardest compilation to find for Skyrim. But as I said, can't guarantee it will work.

It will be uploaded to the mods section on the site.

Other than that, you can read a bit about my two characters and also look through the screenshots :) Later I'll have a lot more stuff (like RP stories, which will be like short stories and different segments of my character's lives).

Last edited by Vendayn on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vendayn
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: My own personal Skyrim website   Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:59 am

My first story added to my website :) Not too long, just slightly more than two pages.

http://nsfwgaming.wixsite.com/adultgamingandmods/astrid-s-tale-prologue

No screenshots are included (there is other stuff on the site though), but the next chapters will probably have at least one or two (no promises though). I think screenshots would be a nice addition though if I can pull it off.

Last edited by Vendayn on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My own personal Skyrim website   Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:55 am

Good stuff Vendayn.Let us know when you update it with more content

Victory

Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: My own personal Skyrim website   Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:10 am

Will do :) Even though I mostly use Perfectly Modded (it performs way better lol), I do occasionally switch to Anime version just to change it up. Love mod organizer, cause you can have multiple installs pretty much and no worry of breaking things lol

The anime mod is here:
http://nsfwgaming.wixsite.com/adultgamingandmods/skyrim-mods

You can find it on the bottom. I also fixed the download links to the other stuff, I didn't link it properly.

Also...
If you are new to modding (or bad at it), I recommend NOT installing this as it isn't the easiest mod to install.

Skyrim Anime mod is an 11gb download, that changes the game to an anime-style game. It contains extremely rare, and many custom mods. The original creator is someone who went by both "Appolyn" and "fabiencolombo". I worked on two addons for it, that are 100% mine (fabien had nothing to do with them as he stopped modding Skyrim shortly before I worked on the addons), but the addons for the Anime mod haven't been released. They however consist of the Dawnguard expansion for Anime Mod, and the Dragonborn addon. I'm not sure when I'll put up the addons, but it won't be for a while properly.

As the site warns, it takes a highend PC to play this mod. Do not play with less than 4gb of video ram. Also don't expect 60 FPS unless you have an extremely good PC

My specs:
i5 660 CPU 3.3 GHz (this hurts me the most)
8gig DDR3 ram
Geforce GTX 970 4gb
No SSD (probably would help)
Windows 10

And I get 35 FPS on average

As for the mod itself. I can't guarantee it will work, hence why I make intensive use of multiple mod organizer profiles (such an awesome feature). However, the mod was made late 2013 to early 2014, plus my addons from early 2014 to late 2014. This means the anime mod (it WAS made when creation kit was out) does still contain outdated mods and features. However, I've played it on one character for 92 hours so far and it works for the most part for me. The mod adds a lot of monsters, tons of scenery and contains multiple features.

The anime mod also contains extremely rare mods that are either impossible to find, or extremely hard to get.

It turns every NPC into a female, adds TONS of custom weapons/armor/items), adds thousands of new enemies, tons of new danger to Skyrim and makes the game actually quite a bit harder and more challenging. It also includes custom quests that you can't get anywhere else, and a bunch of other stuff. It also includes custom voices, and custom combat

Be sure to read the description to see how to install it. But, the mod itself is great and a lot of fun fun to play.

Definitely won't be for everyone though :)

However, don't expect it to perform as good as Perfectly Modded does :P PM is a lot more friendly to lower/mid-end PCs than this mod is lol.

Last edited by Vendayn on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vendayn
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: My own personal Skyrim website   Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:42 am

If you get the anime mod, I highly recommend following

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/619573787397876592/

Or one of the performance guides on here.

But, I did the optimizing of textures, saved nearly 4gb of space and game performs VASTLY better. No wonder the anime mod played so terribly, the textures were far too big lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Suggestion   Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:55 pm

Great stuff man,been lurking from time to time on the website.

Some suggestions from my part :

1.Make the buttons writing so it's visible even if you are in a section (currently if you click one tab it goes yellow and remains that way)
2.Add a screenshots section that show you adventres/gameplay/characters etc.

Get screenshot assist if you want to take some nice screenshots.

Cheers!

Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: My own personal Skyrim website   Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:32 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
Great stuff man,been lurking from time to time on the website.

Some suggestions from my part :

1.Make the buttons writing so it's visible even if you are in a section (currently if you click one tab it goes yellow and remains that way)
2.Add a screenshots section that show you adventres/gameplay/characters etc.

Get screenshot assist if you want to take some nice screenshots.

Cheers!
Hello! :) Thank you for the feedback. I haven't been around here in a while, because been working hard on my own overhaul (completed version of the Anime Overhaul). It is really time consuming, and mine isn't nearly as big as yours is. Mine has less than 200 esps total, with nothing combined or much fancy work like you did on yours. I kinda aimed for a more "rare" modded experience. A lot of the mods in my own overhaul are nearly impossible to find, or just gone forever.

Here is the link to get the mod:

http://nsfwgaming.wixsite.com/adultgamingandmods/skyrim-mods

And a video (though its from the older version, still roughly the same)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hywM7rCnkXo&t=19s

The mod is near the top on my wix site, below the Monli mod listing. You can see a bunch of other mods as well, some rare, some not. As an additional warning, if you leave that page, there is some adult content on there.

Also, my overhaul is an over 20 gb download through mega.co.nz. Since I kinda wanted my own backup, torrents tend to be harder to deal with. And through mega.co.nz I can download straight from the link if I ever need a new copy of it. And unlike Perfectly Modded, it installs directly to the steam skyrim directory. Mine is on D drive. And despite my overhaul having less mods, its very intensive. Though like PM, very stable. Everything is pretty much 99% automated, since you need to launch the game through mod organizer-skse. And set mod organizer to "Anime" profile.

For my Anime Overhaul (version 2).

Things different than version 1 - Vastly more stable than version 1 was, as in no crashes at all even on a mid-end system. Version 1 was kinda unstable for me. It also includes more mods (some removed), a different (and a lot less performance loss compared to version 1's) ENB, an actual mod organizer profile to auto sort the load order properly. A different body type (using tiddymcbutt body, UNPB based, SG textures). HDT is fully working. However a lot of the armor is pretty skimpy, so putting that out there for people who don't like Skyrim like that. Along with a bunch of new lands and a bunch of new quests. Version 1 I don't think had the alternate start mod, which version 2 has. And I removed some mods that caused issues. Probably missed other things I can't think of. Oh, and the anime overhaul dragonborn/dawnguard were added, that is a HUGE addition to the anime skyrim overhaul as the guy who originally worked on both of those did a TON to them.

Also, for those who care about (female) characters, expect a very realistic looking female character model :) Very high quality. Males weren't touched too much, since actually, personally I really like how males look in Skyrim. I think Bethesda did awesome with the male characters in how they look. With that said, some of the anime mods DO change males into different things...so there is that.

Here is a list of mods (and load order, but that is automated in my overhaul)

List of Mods:

Though in my own copy, I added Campfire and Hunterborn (with requiem and campfire compatibility patches from hunterborn). I need hunterborn in my skyrim :P and I kinda forgot to add that. That is fine to do if you want to use those...though I wouldn't add much more than that. The mod is rather intensive as it is.

Definitely not made for a low end or even mid end PC. Need a GPU with 4gb minimum and a good, modern CPU. Still, I have a mid-end PC (I have a good GPU), but my CPU kinda sucks and the game still never crashes on me. So, its very stable, but I get low FPS. My friend has a much better PC than I do and he gets WAY better performance, his GPU is quite a bit weaker but he has a much better CPU than I do.

And finally, despite it being titled "Anime Overhaul", it focuses on VERY challenging gameplay. Gameplay and content are the main focuses, but a lot of the characters are anime-like. 

This has been a work of soooo much time. Hundreds of hours of just making it. I can't even begin to imagine RottenDub's time and effort he put into his own mod and his other packs. Mine for Skyrim is a lot smaller and more simple in how I made it. But he combined mods and did all kinds of stuff. Mine is not like that at all, and still took a lot of time.

Last edited by Vendayn on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vendayn
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: My own personal Skyrim website   Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:46 pm

Turns out, fixing the menu tabs was really easy. I dunno why I never changed it to begin with, I think its cause I just got used to it and then forgot to try to fix it. The menu looks A LOT nicer now.

I also added a section in the screenshot tab for Skyrim screenshots. It combines most of the Skyrim screenshots on the page and combines them in one place, except for the NSFW ones I didn't add to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vendayn
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: My own personal Skyrim website   Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:44 pm

A lot has been updated. Some new games/mod packs (some mods for World of Warcraft to turn it into a hentai style game lol). A lot of new Skyrim mods (some even from...well not sure if I can name him here, but he is well known and hated from all the mod sites lol. His name is similar at the end to an Nvidia GPU graphics card :P (like geforce 220 GTX :P should be obvious now :P).

He removed all his mods and I re-uploaded a small portion of them (I didn't have a lot of them). Very good mods though.

There is even hentai pictures in the WoW page, so the site is DEFINITELY...NSFW...I kinda turned it partly into an adult themed site for games. Not on the front page though, and there is a huge warning on top about it.

Other than that, you can find a lot of new mods and what not. I've added a lot
Back to top Go down
View user profile

My own personal Skyrim website
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: Gaming Discussion-
Jump to:  

Free counters!