Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Cant hit 60fps with a GTX 1080Ti

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lazarus
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Cant hit 60fps with a GTX 1080Ti   Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:16 pm

First post, long time lurker and all that. I've been trying to get this up and running for a few months now but realized my gtx 970 wasnt going to approach 60fps in 1440p, so after a while I got a 1080Ti!

MY problem is that I've done everything to increase fps but I'm still not getting anything back. I've reduced grass density, set v-sync, tweaked the ini according to the performance guide, decreased settings and draw distance in the settings, disabled additional spawns in ASIS, OBIS and IC, disabled dyndolod and finally i disabled the enb altogether. Only disabling the enb put me at an average 60fps in the wilderness and even that wasnt without spikes.
I really want to make this work, but I also need to get it to 60fps 1440p, at least outside of cities. I welcome any help in this.

Also, I got to to hand it to RottenDub, this is probably the best skyrim mod pack on the planet.

My specs:
16gb 2133Mhz DDR3
i5 4690K 4,5Ghz (OC)
GTX 1080Ti
Samsung 850 EVO SSD

I realize this might have been asked to death but i still haven't seen anyone with this card having problems, plenty of people are sporting 60fps with less as far as I've seen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cant hit 60fps with a GTX 1080Ti   Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:01 pm

I can't test it with my current hardware (can't go 1440p) but the way textures work in Skyrim is not like in many game you can see 4k/2k etc textures even at 1080p and don't know how that scales when using higher resolutions.

If anyone else playing in 1440p and would like to jump in here.

Cant hit 60fps with a GTX 1080Ti
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!