Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Steam installation problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asgea
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Steam installation problems   Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:58 pm

I am having issues with step 4 of the steam installation. I tried to follow step 4, but I believe I did it incorrectly, and after looking around for many hours I cannot seem to solve my issue. I tried the alternate steam installation someone posted, but all that did was just launch modorganizer with no mods listed. Help would be much appreciated, thanks

Screenshot is attachedĀ 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowMonkey987
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Steam installation problems   Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:10 am

It's easier to partition your HDD (As X:) as described by RottenDub and moving your Skyrim Folder to the X: Partition.

The way Dub has it is the best and easiest way of getting the game to run.

I thought I could do the same thing you are doing by keeping it in the Steam Folder but it's easier if you follow Dub's instructions.

Also noticed you missed a \ or / in the E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SkyrimSkyrim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asgea
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Steam installation problems   Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:06 pm

@ShadowMonkey987 wrote:
It's easier to partition your HDD (As X:) as described by RottenDub and moving your Skyrim Folder to the X: Partition.

The way Dub has it is the best and easiest way of getting the game to run.

I thought I could do the same thing you are doing by keeping it in the Steam Folder but it's easier if you follow Dub's instructions.

Also noticed you missed a \ or / in the E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SkyrimSkyrim
Ok, when I try to create a partition on my hard drive, the following screenshot occurs. When I try to create a partition from my SSD (my boot drive), it tells me I only have that the size of available shrink space is only 550mb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asgea
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Steam installation problems   Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:14 am

I deleted and redid everything and got it to work by moving my steam installation to my ssd drive outside the program files 86 folder. Problems solved!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steam installation problems   

Back to top Go down

Steam installation problems
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!