Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Performance Issues on High End Gaming PC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PudgyAlpaca
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Performance Issues on High End Gaming PC   Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:02 am

Hey, everyone! Thanks again to Rotten for this epic mod pack!

So, I've got a custom built PC and I'm getting really bad stuttering and FPS drops. 

My Specs:
Windows 10 Home x64
Intel Core i7-7800X - 3.50GHz 6 Cores
16GB DDR4-3000 RAM
nVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti - 11GB VRAM
SPM installed on its own M.2 drive partition

I'm not sure if it's script lag or what, but no matter where I go, whether it be in a town, city, or in the wilderness, the game stutters and hitches like crazy, making it rather unplayable. It's especially noticeable when moving to a new cell (just walking, not fast travel loading) or in combat. It does this whether it's a fresh installation or not. I've tried disabling all optional texture mods, tweaking grass and graphics settings, following the performance guide... nothing seems to help. I'm not sure what to do here, and I'm at a total loss. Is there something in the configuration that I might have missed? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

EDIT: I just updated to the newest Windows 10 Insider build that includes the new fixed for DX9 and it has made a HUGE difference. There's still some stuttering here and there, but it's absolutely playable now. Anyone who has similar issues and are on Windows 10, I highly recommend doing this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Performance Issues on High End Gaming PC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!