Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Huge FPS Drops

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
supremejosef
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Huge FPS Drops   Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:01 pm

Hi,

First of all, wonderful mod pack. I am still a noob at modding and after wasting countless hours installing Skyrim Mods with no success, this mod looked an answer to my problems.

However after starting the game, I have massive FPS drops, in some cases falling as low as 11 fps (mainly during combat). This should not happen since I have a pretty good PC. My specs below:

Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 3.3Ghz S2011-3 - Currently clocked at 3.7K
 16GB DDR 4 RAM
 Nvidia GeForce 980 Ti

Are there any changes I can implement to make the game playable please?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PudgyAlpaca
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Huge FPS Drops   Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:20 am

Just had this very issue, but with an even beefier rig. If you happen to have Windows 10, I highly recommend you sign up for and install the Windows Insider build. It includes a fix for DX9 games (like Skyrim) on Windows 10, and it solved my problems single-handedly. There's still a little stutter, but it's quick and the game is totally playable now.

Failing that, check out the Performance Guide here: http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/perfomance-guides.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Huge FPS Drops
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!