Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

SPM for gaming notebook

Go down 
AuthorMessage
116unashamed
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: SPM for gaming notebook   Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:57 pm

Hello.
It's been a long time since I played Skyrim on my low-end PC. I love this game and the mods made me enjoy it even more, but back in the day I struggled a lot with CTDs and bad performance. Today, 3 years later, I recently bought a gaming notebook and was compelled to start Skyrim again. I found this website while searching for a user friendly mod pack and felt in love with it. Fortunately, I read the part where it says that: 
Quote :

*This pack will Destroy even the most advanced laptop in terms of performance and it's aimed to be played with a decent PC.
*I have specified this many times.Don't try to play it on a laptop, it was not built for them.

And I was pretty disappointed, because all I ever wanted was a mod pack without conflicts and CTDs that could enhance my gaming experience. So, assuming the warning above is mainly because of the high number of 4k texture replacements that could make my notebook's temperature go skyrocket and damage it, my question is:

Is there a safe way to install SPM on a gaming notebook? Please notice that I'm not deeply worried with the 4k textures and such, I'm much more interested in all the gameplay enhancement, monsters and items overhaul mods that are perfectly compiled in SPM.

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowMonkey987
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: SPM for gaming notebook   Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:57 pm

I would not recommend installing it on a Laptop unless the Laptop has the latest GPU (No GPU like a 960m etc) which is the Nvidia GTx 1070-1080ti of Graphics Cards. 

Because they are the actual Graphics Card that you would find in a Desktop PC now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

SPM for gaming notebook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!