Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Increased my fps and smoothness by accident sorta.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slider9669
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Increased my fps and smoothness by accident sorta.    Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:35 pm

I know title is weird but figure i share what just happened. So my pc setup is a 7820x OC now to 4.8 and i run 2 1070 ftw hybrids in sli and i forget ram speeds but i think uh 3200 now with OC also. Reason im listing specs is i had reset everything months and months ago when i tried for a early OC on stuff but failed and i had been waiting for bios update. Well i finally updated bios on mb and i been playing skyrim everyday past few weeks and i had stutters real bad in whiterun but i just dealt with it as that aint gonna stop me from playing, and yes im on the latest windows build which is odd seeing as i tested the windows build before it was released offically and stutter was gone so idk if maybe i was OCed then or not.

Anyway to sum up, while i was stock at 4,3ghz and ram was stock i got the stutters, and after redoing OC and ram i thought, let me see how whiterun runs....no pun intended. And was kinda speechless, even with all the NPCs and specially leaving dragonsearch i would always get that stutter by stairs, its all gone, its stupid smooth rly and can tell its over 60 fps but even i dont believe rly that OC could of done that as it shouldnt of increased the feel of game way it did, its like night and day rly and i never rly OC to try and get as much as i can, i was just kinda doing it for fun since bios was out and it was more stable to just see what system could do and i had just played skyrim night before and im in whiterun alot as thats where i been doing quests at for companions so i saw difference right away when i went inside so ya idk, maybe OCin does help even if its small. Just figure i share info as i know skyrim is a stutter ball of mess for alot of ppl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Increased my fps and smoothness by accident sorta.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!