Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Increased my fps and smoothness by accident sorta.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
slider9669
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Increased my fps and smoothness by accident sorta.    Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:35 pm

I know title is weird but figure i share what just happened. So my pc setup is a 7820x OC now to 4.8 and i run 2 1070 ftw hybrids in sli and i forget ram speeds but i think uh 3200 now with OC also. Reason im listing specs is i had reset everything months and months ago when i tried for a early OC on stuff but failed and i had been waiting for bios update. Well i finally updated bios on mb and i been playing skyrim everyday past few weeks and i had stutters real bad in whiterun but i just dealt with it as that aint gonna stop me from playing, and yes im on the latest windows build which is odd seeing as i tested the windows build before it was released offically and stutter was gone so idk if maybe i was OCed then or not.

Anyway to sum up, while i was stock at 4,3ghz and ram was stock i got the stutters, and after redoing OC and ram i thought, let me see how whiterun runs....no pun intended. And was kinda speechless, even with all the NPCs and specially leaving dragonsearch i would always get that stutter by stairs, its all gone, its stupid smooth rly and can tell its over 60 fps but even i dont believe rly that OC could of done that as it shouldnt of increased the feel of game way it did, its like night and day rly and i never rly OC to try and get as much as i can, i was just kinda doing it for fun since bios was out and it was more stable to just see what system could do and i had just played skyrim night before and im in whiterun alot as thats where i been doing quests at for companions so i saw difference right away when i went inside so ya idk, maybe OCin does help even if its small. Just figure i share info as i know skyrim is a stutter ball of mess for alot of ppl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Increased my fps and smoothness by accident sorta.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!