Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

How to add animations?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
twistedcarbine89
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: How to add animations?   Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:26 pm

First of, I want to thank you Rotten for this awesome Mod pack. Skyrim is my favorite game of all time and you just gave me another reason to return to it and put more countless hours into it!

I Wanted to add more animations to my gameplay. I noticed in xpms that you can change the position of weapons, however, i cant figure out how to configure the animations to match the new weapon placement. For example, i want to use the animation where my character reaches his back to grab his sword. If you have time, can you please help me out with this? Thanks again!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to add animations?   Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:04 pm

@twistedcarbine89 wrote:
First of, I want to thank you Rotten for this awesome Mod pack. Skyrim is my favorite game of all time and you just gave me another reason to return to it and put more countless hours into it!

I Wanted to add more animations to my gameplay. I noticed in xpms that you can change the position of weapons, however, i cant figure out how to configure the animations to match the new weapon placement. For example, i want to use the animation where my character reaches his back to grab his sword. If you have time, can you please help me out with this? Thanks again!!!!!!!!!

Hey twisted!

All you have to do is pick your favorite weapon(sword mace bow crossbow arrows etc) positions for yourself and NPC's
Exit MCM and save your game.Quit game and re-load. all animations should correspond with your picked style from now on.

twistedcarbine89
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Thanks!   Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:12 pm

You are the real MVP! Victory
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to add animations?   

Back to top Go down

How to add animations?
Page 1 of 1