Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Skin bug/glitch on hip and maybe hands.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
slider9669
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Skin bug/glitch on hip and maybe hands.   Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:12 pm

https://imgur.com/3EpopDI

So in that image u can see there is a weird skin bug on both sides and it even looks like hand textures dont match but not as noticeable but main thing is the hips, i dont recall always having that so ill list what i did below that maybe caused it and what i did to try to fix.

So first thing i was doing was simply trying different textures to use with CBBE but before hand i had backed up every folder that i knew i would be messing with just in case i messed something up, so i was simply just swapping textures back and forth trying stuff out and i noticed i had some bugs so was like meh no biggy, i deleted complete folders that i changed and copied back originals into place and even unzipped main skyrim download and took files from there and put back and i still have the bug so anyone seen this issue before and know what it is even with proper files restored?

Also a side note, idk where that damn lantern came from as its not worn by me and i cant unequipped lol...

I feel like its gonna come down to maybe doing a batch build in Bodyslide but there is so many options to choose in there when u click build patch that i dont feel comfy messing with and the hip glitch dont show in preview in Bodyslide if that matters or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skin bug/glitch on hip and maybe hands.   Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:30 pm

Is this related to SPM 5 or 4?

Make sure the load order is correct and nothing overwrites the body mesh/tex (the one from the pack or other) 

U have to build to custom directories when batch building armors or bodies (Hover over the button for the key)

For the lantern keep "E" pressed for 1.5 seconds.

slider9669
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Skin bug/glitch on hip and maybe hands.   Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:58 pm

Ya its for the 4 pack of yours, im just simply trying to get it all back to default but it seems even completly redoing skyrim the issue still stands so feels like im doing something wrong to get skin back to normal. 

And oh ya ur right about the batch file Key thing, thats what i was forgetting cause i knew i had done it before long time ago but i def didnt recall having to go through all the menus when doing it so ty for that, maybe that will fix the issue. Although it still shows a lot of stuff to pick and idk which ones to choose so ya ill wait on that.

And ty for the lantern info lol, idk how that even happened.

Also i dont even have that Morph mod/file that is shown in picture

So would batch building be a fix possibly for that issue or what could of caused it or what is fix for it u think?

EDIT: oh i didnt know i was in the SPM 5 forum, my bad on that. And also i just did a batch file and hip skin glitch still there, so ya idk what else to do as ive done all i can think of lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skin bug/glitch on hip and maybe hands.   Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:05 pm

Should be an easy fix.

1.Open MO and sort by installation date! (you might have to click twice so that the last mods /tex/mesh you installed are shown first )
2.Remove the texture mods you installed.
3.Sort again by priority (default in 4.4 is sorted by my priority)
4.Re-extract the textures from the 4.4 archive and place them in the correct load order

*You should leave the meshes alone
*Any textures should be easy to replace - De-tick the textures install your preferred textures for females and place them after the deticked textures so you know where to find them later and activate
*Go in-game
*Tip : Meshes look like an armor icon and textures look like a checkered board.

-Don't worry about the morphs it's something from SPM 5
-I'll move the thread don't sweat it.

slider9669
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Skin bug/glitch on hip and maybe hands.   Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:16 pm

Ya i did that kinda already, i didnt install the textures i was testing through MO, i had just dragged and dropped into the folders manually but i had backed up folders before hand but still had issue, so im currently reinstalling skyrim from scratch and just starting fresh, i backed up my saves and all and just wanna see if this fixes it, cause if this dont then ya idk lol. Will report back once done as it gonna take a little bit.

Edit/Update: issue has been fixed and skin is back to normal now.

Also i think the issue wasnt related to skins at all as i didnt see the avatars naked till i first did my first skin texture file and i had just assumed it was the texture file, i noticed when i started game that the enb version was different so i think i accidentally copied a older enb version like 2.95 into game folder and not the one i was testing and that caused the weird issue so i feel pretty confident that was the cause was that, nothign with the skins since folders were restored to stock to being with and i even recall someone saying certain enb dont work right sometimes with skins or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skin bug/glitch on hip and maybe hands.   

Back to top Go down

Skin bug/glitch on hip and maybe hands.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!