Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Question about a save already present when i install the modpack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garxian
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Question about a save already present when i install the modpack   Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:14 pm

Hi I wanted to know if the first save that is already present ie the number 11 has the mods already configured. it's the save where you have to select yourself from where you want to start the game. And with the save number 11 I wanted to know if I could choose to start the game in the classic way and that is to be a prisoner with ulfric with the attacking dragon. Anyway, a fantastic collection of mods. For me that after a dozen times that the PC gave me errors when I tried to install them you have been a godsend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Question about a save already present when i install the modpack   Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:05 am

To the first thing, yes, I think that save already has most all of the mods configured, although it's still a good idea for you to comb through the MCM menus and see if there's anything you would like to tweak.

To the second thing, nope.  I think there's still a start option that puts you in the cart the vanilla way but there's a good chance the game will crash while that's happening.  That's always been a really buggy screwy rushed scene, that's one of the reasons Alternate Start mods are so important.  Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garxian
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Question about a save already present when i install the modpack   Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:49 am

@Tenka wrote:
To the first thing, yes, I think that save already has most all of the mods configured, although it's still a good idea for you to comb through the MCM menus and see if there's anything you would like to tweak.

To the second thing, nope.  I think there's still a start option that puts you in the cart the vanilla way but there's a good chance the game will crash while that's happening.  That's always been a really buggy screwy rushed scene, that's one of the reasons Alternate Start mods are so important.  Good luck!
thanks for the reply i will try that way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about a save already present when i install the modpack   

Back to top Go down

Question about a save already present when i install the modpack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!