Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

SPM 5 specs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
faustiana
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: SPM 5 specs   Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:23 am

The recommended specs for SPM 5 are Intel Core i7-6700K | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080. My new computer has 7th Gen Intel Core i5, GTX 1060 6GB Graphics, 8GB Memory. Will I be able to play it, perhaps at a lower fps, or will it be unplayable?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrimeReaperMan
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 specs   Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:37 am

To answer your question, coming from the 4.4 build, even a 1080 Ti would not get you a solid 60fps all the time, so you have to know that you'll be sacrificing a few frames just so that you can call it playable. And this is at 1080p too. So 4K is definitely out of the question. We have even tested it on dual 1080 Tis with mixed results. So while it will be playable, expect stutters and an uneven fps count all the way through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
faustiana
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 specs   Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:06 pm

@GrimeReaperMan wrote:
To answer your question, coming from the 4.4 build, even a 1080 Ti would not get you a solid 60fps all the time, so you have to know that you'll be sacrificing a few frames just so that you can call it playable. And this is at 1080p too. So 4K is definitely out of the question. We have even tested it on dual 1080 Tis with mixed results. So while it will be playable, expect stutters and an uneven fps count all the way through.

Thanks. I'll try out 4.4 and see how it handles :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 specs   

Back to top Go down

SPM 5 specs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!