Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Problems

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nixterboy
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Problems   Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:02 pm

CTD's when saving + stuttering like hell i don't know why fps is fine 50-60 fps but stuttering like hell and ctd on save quicksave or normal save doesn't matter what i do i can't play i did everything i could to fix this and i don't know i like this modpack and it took me like 4-5 hours to install...please for the love of god help me

specs : 

i5 4460
gtx 970
8gb ram
windows 10 x64

P.S: I played the journey modpack and i don't have any problems on there no stuttering , fine fps no ctd's ... just an example
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abstract
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Problems   Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:48 am

@nixterboy wrote:
CTD's when saving + stuttering like hell i don't know why fps is fine 50-60 fps but stuttering like hell and ctd on save quicksave or normal save doesn't matter what i do i can't play i did everything i could to fix this and i don't know i like this modpack and it took me like 4-5 hours to install...please for the love of god help me

specs : 

i5 4460
gtx 970
8gb ram
windows 10 x64

P.S: I played the journey modpack and i don't have any problems on there no stuttering , fine fps no ctd's ... just an example

I'm guess you already have but thought i'd check have you tweaked ReservedMemorySizeMb VideoMemorySizeMb  in the enblocal.ini to suit you? I only ask because I had similar problem that seemed to go away once I tweaked it also installing one tweak seemed to help for some reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nixterboy
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Problems   Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:24 pm

@Abstract wrote:
@nixterboy wrote:

specs : 

i5 4460
gtx 970
8gb ram
windows 10 x64

I'm guess you already have but thought i'd check have you tweaked ReservedMemorySizeMb VideoMemorySizeMb  in the enblocal.ini to suit you? I only ask because I had similar problem that seemed to go away once I tweaked it also installing one tweak seemed to help for some reason.

Thanks , you are a life savior now i can play but i don't have 60 fps anymore but no stuttering #fuck60fps

i think you will need a 3000$ PC to play this modpack , a 2011 game , doesn't even make sense...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stephyshock
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Problems   Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:44 pm

First of all, I second that a thousand modded game like skyrim would need a 3000$ pic (especially with he spm 5.0) coming

For the CTD on save, I had the same issue, just set your video settings back to where you had 50-60 fps.
The CTD on save doesn't come because of graphic, it's because of a bug on a mod while saving + the incredibly over charger item sheet of the game

Here the master uber tricks :

Load a older saved game that don't crash on save . Open command console and type ;

Player.kill

Load back your saved game with the CTD on save open the console and write ;

Player.kill

Load back again your CTD on save saved games,.... Try to save ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems   

Back to top Go down

Problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum