Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Game crashed after I sleep?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
teknotel
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Game crashed after I sleep?   Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:32 am

I started in Morthal and went to the tavern. When I tried to sleep the game just closes instantly after the sleep screen finishes? Keep happening.

Any ideas?

Also, when I was in the tavern I tried to brawl with benor, but it just seems impossible, I even move away from the people there and make sure neither us are hitting anyone and after about 10 seconds of fighting everyone is killing each other lol. Any tweaks I can make in MCM setting to help this?

Thanks for any help you can giv e, really like the idea of a modpack, great to find a comprehensive one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tommysparks
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Game crashed after I sleep?   Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:38 pm

I have not found the reason for the crash on sleeping yet. You can try other inns or setup a tent in the wild and sleep to work around it.

Use this mod to get past the brawl issue https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77465

There is also a setting in SPERG I believe to toggle a brawl on and off that you would have to do for every brawl. I just prfer the above mod and not have to worry with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suraru
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Game crashed after I sleep?   Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:37 am

I also have this same issue in Riften, Bee and Barb. 

Crashes 100% of the time, although interestingly enough it crashed once when I walked in before I slept, and I saw a texture from some NPC stretch across the cell before it crashed, so I wonder if the issue is the same.

The crash is also just an instant close, no freezing or error message.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game crashed after I sleep?   

Back to top Go down

Game crashed after I sleep?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!