Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Fps limit Issue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Fps limit Issue   Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:32 pm

Everything is working perfectly fine for me exepct for the fps.

Now when i load into the game my fps doesn't seem to limit to 60 instead it keeps going to 90 and above when i am in a house and 70-90 when i am outside.

I set the iFPSClamp=60 and yet it doesn't seem to do anything. 

So i found the problem for this, it lies in my driver settings. But i use AMD with the latest Crimson Software and the setting in there is totaly diffrent then Nvidea or other's. So i have no clue on what to change and what not. I can't seem to find V-Sync on there either.

Any Suggestions? Solutions on this? 

Is there an alternative way to limit my fps?

Edit: I fixed it with a temporarly solution by switching the EnableFPSLimit=false to true in enblocal.ini. 

Any other solutions are still welcome since i don't realy trust this method all that much considering all the bugs attached to it but atleast i can play for now
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fps limit Issue   Fri May 13, 2016 3:01 am

voltisla wrote:
Everything is working perfectly fine for me exepct for the fps.

Now when i load into the game my fps doesn't seem to limit to 60 instead it keeps going to 90 and above when i am in a house and 70-90 when i am outside.

I set the iFPSClamp=60 and yet it doesn't seem to do anything. 

So i found the problem for this, it lies in my driver settings. But i use AMD with the latest Crimson Software and the setting in there is totaly diffrent then Nvidea or other's. So i have no clue on what to change and what not. I can't seem to find V-Sync on there either.

Any Suggestions? Solutions on this? 

Is there an alternative way to limit my fps?

Edit: I fixed it with a temporarly solution by switching the EnableFPSLimit=false to true in enblocal.ini. 

Any other solutions are still welcome since i don't realy trust this method all that much considering all the bugs attached to it but atleast i can play for now

Check : http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t64-ini-download-center

Fps limit Issue
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!